My Lisa positive threads bc suddenly they don't exist!

• I'll link some threads i did bc yk, I'm a blink who like to do threads and interact in all threads be it good be it messy, buuuut now some blinks are claiming we don't have Lisa appreciation threads or positive threads and I'll show how it's bc some love to fight Lisa stans and not to show their love towards Lisa 8o

A ChaeLisa combo:

An appreciation thread with reacts, but not that much engagement

Another one

A funny thread full of positivity, but not people!!

Another one

More

Other thread for interaction

Guess who's back, yes, another thread

These are just a few Lisa related threads i did over her solo period and guess what? Yes, they weren't the one receiving more engagement neither funny debates. So some blinks, do participate on positive Lisa threads please and not to defend YGE :clown:

Enjoy my activities here, can't say the same about some who does nothing just fight :whistling:

Byeeee!

• The thing is blinks here kinda ignore all the positive thread for BP nowadays and only focus on the negative thread lol.. Even AlexS BP appreciation page only attract 1 page of attention while Jenchua thread can attract 5-8 pages of attention easily.. Kinda sad..

• Oh please some people look for the so called akgaes just for the sake of arguing. There are users here who are notorious for mostly quoting people they have a problem with just to start an argument. There’s an effing ignore feature and ppl don’t like to utilize it. They’d rather give these “akgaes” the engagement and attention that they are obviously seeking, then when people make appreciation threads, those get buried faster than anything else. As far as I am concerned they are apart pf the problem. X/

• The thing is blinks here kinda ignore all the positive thread for BP nowadays and only focus on the negative thread lol.. Even AlexS BP appreciation page only attract 1 page of attention while Jenchua thread can attract 5-8 pages of attention easily.. Kinda sad..

And they still have the audacity to say we don't have positive threads when it's them who are toxic.

• Oh please some people look for the so called akgaes just for the sake of arguing. There are users here who are notorious for mostly quoting people they have a problem with just to start an argument. There’s an effing ignore feature and ppl don’t like to utilize it. They’d rather give these “akgaes” the engagement and attention that they are obviously seeking, then when people make appreciation threads, those get buried faster than anything else. As far as I am concerned they are apart pf the problem. X/

Right? The way i did soooo many BP related threads and now I'm suddenly an akgae bc i did a lot of Lisa threads when no one was doing it... But it's ok, at least people can go through my perfil and see how I act towards all pinks.

• maybe u could use the taglist in some of the appreciation threads?

Oh no... I think our taglist are used just for some achievements or cb news... And let's be honest, the moment i do a "messy" thread majority camp there to fight, but when it's a positive thread they just skip bc yes, not their bias neither do they care for such positivism they preach so much.

• They suddenly just see your threads when they can call you an akgae...

It is frustrating because I have tried to hype Lisa's achievements and records, which are unmatched. But they don't seem to want to celebrate them. They complain about negativity but that is what they engage with so..

• It is frustrating because I have tried to hype Lisa's achievements and records, which are unmatched. But they don't seem to want to celebrate them. They complain about negativity but that is what they engage with so..

You mean the countless thread you made complaining about the other girls partying enjoying themself and comparing them with Lisa saying YG will just continue to use Lisa money to fund them?? Yeah we saw it, mona is a sweet user here but you on the other hand...

• It's ok, the others blinks are living outside akp so they will obviously miss this super positive thread opportunity to share their super positive mindset about their super positive feelings towards Lisa :clown:

If that user is talking about me then yeah they are blocked :S I bet 99% of people who reply to me don't realise I can't see their posts unless someone quotes them :clown:

• They suddenly just see your threads when they can call you an akgae...

You realize the main problem is users like you who claim to be blinks yet are always to engage with akgaes and encourage their narrative and add fuel to the fire?

You realize the user you just quoted is an actual akgae and has instigated hate against Jennie on multiple occasions, in which she shouldn't even have been involved with.

You realize that if you keep giving them a platform by supporting their claims, that they will keep making those threads, harassing the members, comparing them, and being vile in general.

And what's the correlation with Lisa's positive threads? If not many users reply to them, does that explain and justify the countless negative victimization threads that have been made about Lisa to attack and put blame on other members?

• The times where i saw blinknation problematic behaviors, i call them out. The others attacks i didn't see bc they were on the old forum or when i was inactive. This user sure has mixed reactions towards the pinks, but this can be said about several users here where you all engage when fighting with Lisa biased stans so look, everybody supports any user based on who they are defending. Easy as that.

I don't SS others quotes but you can just see by some behaviors that they act like this bc they are given platform. There is a reason why jenchu threads are a hit, blinks give her the attention she wants and even drag others just bc they like Lisa so here we are.

You lost the thread where blinks were laughing at Lisa biased blinks bc suddenly she is travelling and they were mocking saying YGE was supposed to dungeon Lisa as some claimed and one even said Lisa don't have positive threads here so i did this one. And you are a perfect example of blinks who go around seeing what users you don't like to engage in debates rather than focusing on the subject. You literally commented nothing here neither know what's happening, but you do commented about an akgae.

• You realize the main problem is users like you who claim to be blinks

Waaaait, just now i saw this part.. wow, what a hypocrite. I'm a blink, but i am not two faced like some where they just engage in Lisa threads to fight. Easy as that. When i see positive Pink's threads i engage and do my best to appreciate all, can't say the same about half of the fandom here.

• Well the negativity is always given way more attention

I hope well can move on from all this and appreciate all the girls. They deserve praise and love not hate.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Well the negativity is always given way more attention

I hope well can move on from all this and appreciate all the girls. They deserve praise and love not hate.

Well, the toxicity is inside the hearts of those who just focus on the negative ones and are now licking YGE ass bc Lisa flew to USA. Tells more about the individuals....

• Suddenly my threads are invisible, I'm a supposed blink who engage with Lisa akgaes and i won't tolerate this clownery bc some are two face!! Kkkkk

I gave the proof, where are theirs?...

All the posters I blocked on here I blocked because despite calling themselves Blinks, they all said awful things about Lisa. Another was a shipper but that's another story...

None of them are engaging in all the posts and threads about Lisa breaking all the records for a female soloist. All of them go crazy if other members are called YG's favourites, yet they tried to imply Lisa is which is a joke. Them calling others akgaes, especially someone like you, is just laughable.

I have been told I hate Jennie and now Rosé because I complained about YG's management. I specifically always say I don't blame them and never would. You can't reason with them.

• why do you have so much antis blinknation :pepe-sad: these people even have screenshots saved and bookmarked :pepe-cross: y'all weird af

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• This thread contains 162 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!