My take on the Lisa x YGE situation

• Yes, i saw the whole hashtags, boycott talk, anger, YG stans blinks and everything, but surprisingly i thought about not involving myself that much on the topics today bc i wanted to do my own thread just saying my opinion and obviously it will be an essay so feel free to get out if you don't wanna read!

Since debut it was clear that Lisa wasn't YGE priority neither they had plans for her anytime soon so even to them Lisa popularity was a surprise. I won't say they hate her, but I'll refrain saying they probably didn't want her to be this big. Conspiracy theory? Yes, no, maybe. My opinion.

Lisa just started to really be "promoted" after the 2019 fiasco so here the point was clear: a cash cow, nothing more, nothing less. They saw an easy money opportunity, they saw a no work involved opportunity and they are still here doing this with her. Obviously i love that she is endorsing so many things I'm not complaining, but it's not like YGE did her a favor, they just saw how profitable she is and they took it as an opportunity after so many losses.

Lisa since debut was the most consistent in performances and always seemed the most "fit" to promote a lot and still be ok, so it's a big disappointment to me how Lisa solo promo was only 16 days and how we couldn't see Lisa on her best moments, yes, performing. Here it is clear too how little YGE thought on her promos and how inexcusable this is bc there is no way Lisa who is the most "stamina" in the group suddenly don't want to perform or to promote her songs that she loved so much. How can a blink tell me that Lisa herself didn't want to promote more? How can a blink tell me that Lisa is suuuuper shy and doesn't want to talk with others? Are we stanning the same girl? Lisa always talked about her love for the stage so i don't see how Lisa had almost no performance. And she is the only in BP to not promote her bside so yes, here we are.

Lisa solo promo being short was excused by our fandom bc "she is going to Paris to promote with the pinks so stfu", look where we are now, Lisa doing nothing in Paris with one of her MAIN endorsements exposing YGE bc oooooh, Lisa was invited to a huge event where she is the ga, but girl can't go bc "probably she doesn't want" or even better "maybe she doesn't like fashion that much" :S even is she is going there to film "lilifilm" this isn't an excuse to not take this opportunity and just let her promote more. It's illogical, it's funny, and now to me it doesn't make sense. For now i can't see how this situation is going on. I'm just confused and frustrated.

My biggest problem here is the lack of communication. YGE talks nothing, YGE choose to not communicate with us and i stay in this state of thinking that they aren't managing Lisa right and the reasons I'm thinking are just.. ugly... so yes, maybe I'm all wrong, maybe I'm just a clown who loves conspiracies theories and etc, but for now I'm in a state where YGE is the shittiest company in the world and that Lisa deserves way more than yge is providing to her.

So I'm not here to fight neither involve others, my problem here is YGE and how JUST with Lisa there was a lot of restrictions... Since 2019 (if I'm not wrong) brands, magazines etc are exposing YGE in this sense so i don't think YGE are innocent people doing their best for Lisa. So yes, this is my rant. Bye!

• The way YG has moved with BP and now Lisa in her solo period... saying its perplexing is an understatement. I have refrained from commenting too much on this because I really don't get it.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bba580e2e4f785149a0198c

You fans must be feeling even more, so I feel for you guys.

Right? It's totally unbelievable how much restrictions Lisa is getting, but i find more upset how i can't talk about it without being called an akgae :S anyways thanks for the comment!

• The way YG has moved with BP and now Lisa in her solo period... saying its perplexing is an understatement. I have refrained from commenting too much on this because I really don't get it.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bba580e2e4f785149a0198c

You fans must be feeling even more, so I feel for you guys.

Same, I used to be a blink when blackpink debuted. Its honestly heartbreaking to see Lisa and blackpink going through yg BS.

• always remember what Bobby said

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

can I get an amen

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

can I get an amen

church-religion.gif

can I get an amen

This is why Bobby is my fave!

• If YG doesn’t listen to fans YG at least will care about media opinion. Maybe. I say send to journalists and magazine entities YG is a racist company!

External Content twitter.com

• If YG doesn’t listen to fans YG at least will care about media opinion. Maybe. I say send to journalists and magazine entities YG is a racist company!

External Content twitter.com

yg listen to money, but this time not even money is doing the trick

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Lisa solo promo being short was excused by our fandom bc "she is going to Paris to promote with the pinks so stfu", look where we are now, Lisa doing nothing in Paris with one of her MAIN endorsements exposing YGE bc oooooh, Lisa was invited to a huge event where she is the ga, but girl can't go bc "probably she doesn't want" or even better "maybe she doesn't like fashion that much" :S even is she is going there to film "lilifilm" this isn't an excuse to not take this opportunity and just let her promote more. It's illogical, it's funny, and now to me it doesn't make sense. For now i can't see how this situation is going on. I'm just confused and frustrated.

OP, u forgot the excuse of solo cut short due to 'she has a collabo and she has to promote a song thats not hers' :-)

or 'shes shooting a M/V in france' :-)

• I'm not calling this bs promotions.... Girlie just got a couple of YouTube videos, a fanmeet and YGE called it a day...

I'm genuinely curious as to why they're doing this.. Lisa is such a star, everything she does leaves an impact without her trying and seeing how little her company is doing for her just breaks my heart...

• I'm not calling this bs promotions.... Girlie just got a couple of YouTube videos, a fanmeet and YGE called it a day...

I'm genuinely curious as to why they're doing this.. Lisa is such a star, everything she does leaves an impact without her trying and seeing how little her company is doing for her just breaks my heart...

I said promo bc ... "Ooooh, Lisa performed in 3 ms, wooow" according to some fans...

I'm also curious. But i think they just didn't want her to be that famous?... Something like this.

• I said promo bc ... "Ooooh, Lisa performed in 3 ms, wooow" according to some fans...

I'm also curious. But i think they just didn't want her to be that famous?... Something like this.

other companies would literally kill to have someone with even SOME of the power Lisa holds and YGE is doing eveything in their power to hold her back... my girl deserves sooooooooo much better

• other companies would literally kill to have someone with even SOME of the power Lisa holds and YGE is doing eveything in their power to hold her back... my girl deserves sooooooooo much better

This is the plain Jane truth.

Lisa can literally outsell entire labels, she could bring in 2M in album sales every year with two comebacks. That's like Woolim, WM, Cube, Starship, and RBW combined.

• This thread contains 55 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!