Now that new information has been released, what are your current thoughts and opinions on the Kim Seonho vs. ex A situation?

• he's so dumb at first I didn't think he loved her but from all this information, boy was he in it deep

even his friends had to get him to wake up to his senses

his agency 100% was involved in this and wanted to see him ruined as his ex did (she's a whole mess)

I don't know what to think fully yet but I know one thing, I hope his movies won't uncast him he's a good actor

I think they call girls like her a green teach b...., or maybe it's white lotus?

I can't remember.

But she's one of them

• Her story was full of holes from the beginning and she minimized her own role in everything and when the truth started coming out, she was like, "Can we stop talking about this? I don't want to be looked into" but she had no problem destroying him with lies and half-truths.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I think I know a hit piece when I read one. I guess Dispatch has found a new income stream since they gave up the blackmail game.

I'm sure she wasn't perfect, but I don't like that they've apparently invited her ex to join the pile-on and are slutshaming her for having previous relationships. I don't like the always-a-winner narrative that grown men are helpless victims of scheming women.

• I think I know a hit piece when I read one. I guess Dispatch has found a new income stream since they gave up the blackmail game.

I'm sure she wasn't perfect, but I don't like that they've apparently invited her ex to join the pile-on and are slutshaming her for having previous relationships. I don't like the always-a-winner narrative that grown men are helpless victims of scheming women.

Her ex isn't actually involved in this. The audio recordings of him are from a podcast he guested on about getting a divorce. From what I understand, it was recorded way before any of this came out and neither he nor she were identified in his recording. (which is why the YouTuber said he had to verify they were legit.)

• Also for what it's worth... one of Seonho's ads is back up.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Unfortunately this type of shit is needed because the game is rigged unequally. If a woman even if they are flat out 10000%lying about a man his reputation etc is destroyed instantly as she is believed and not put through the same level of scrutiny as her male counterpart need clear examples? Johnny Depp being the most egregious one another one was anh jaehyun.

Want another example? All the expose about her bringing dudes cheating etc your and other people response? Oh no this is bad I don't like it they are slut shamming etc. Lucas of NCT/wayv does the same? Oh cancel him all men are trash bla blah bullshit see these double standards are toxic af and harmful. So if dispatch etc is required to bring balance then i welcome it and would even invest in their stocks their stonks should go up heavily and further encourage this behavior.

• Unfortunately this type of shit is needed because the game is rigged unequally. If a woman even if they are flat out 10000%lying about a man his reputation etc is destroyed instantly as she is believed and not put through the same level of scrutiny as her male counterpart need clear examples? Johnny Depp being the most egregious one another one was anh jaehyun.

Want another example? All the expose about her bringing dudes cheating etc your and other people response? Oh no this is bad I don't like it they are slut shamming etc. Lucas of NCT/wayv does the same? Oh cancel him all men are trash bla blah bullshit see these double standards are toxic af and harmful. So if dispatch etc is required to bring balance then i welcome it and would even invest in their stocks their stonks should go up heavily and further encourage this behavior.

I mean, what was her post about him then? She ruined him with what are now proven as false claims and now this is considered a hit piece? Miss me with that. (Not you, I agree with you).

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!