I Feel So Bad for Oh My Girl Right Now

• They have spent so much time pausing OMG's comeback to deal with this and he will not leave them alone. Men acting like this is why women are afraid to reject men even if they are not interested and are just wanting to be friends.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• girls recently performed at KCON and Seunghee did well so there is hope that they can also make a comeback asap!

om4.jpgomg1.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• girls recently performed at KCON and Seunghee did well so there is hope that they can also make a comeback asap!

The fact that she's still putting herself out there in public while knowing she has a stalker is brave. Also maybe stupid on the part of the company, I know promotions are important, but it's like they're inciting him. But good for her for trying to get on with her life!

• The fact that she's still putting herself out there in public while knowing she has a stalker is brave. Also maybe stupid on the part of the company, I know promotions are important, but it's like they're inciting him. But good for her for trying to get on with her life!

Even scarier since the stalker was once one of the bigger KPop and JPop producers of the mid 2000s 🤨 so he's got friends.....

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I find myself saying this a lot, but please for the love of fuck just put this man in a mental health institution. Like what will it take for his sanity to be questioned? When he physically harms her?? wtf

That's what I've been thinking. It's probably cause he has money and for a minute he was a famous rapper but like still

I don't want her to be another Goo Hara incident. Where her stalker has connections and won't leave her alone till she ends herself....

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• They better sue, because unlike the Goo Hara incident everything is out there and he's got nothing on Seunghee. :(

I truly hope they do. They have tried meeting with him and being nice about it. I feel like the only step left is a lawsuit and a fat restraining order.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• This is so disturbing! I hope something is done about it so he leaves the poor girl alone. Threatening suicide is a classic abusive tactic.

Very much so and it is so sickening that she was just trying to be polite to a Senior Idol and he turned obsessed with her.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!