Now that new information has been released, what are your current thoughts and opinions on the Kim Seonho vs. ex A situation?

• Feel like both are lying and both are messy

I don't feel like both are lying because he really hasn't said anything nor released anything except an apology and she keeps digging herself deeper and deeper.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I still think this matter should have stayed private but oh well she decided to drag him and now she is tasting her own medicine...I don't feel sorry for her at all but it would be nice if the media let it be now when the truth has been revealed so both of them can move on from this mess, especially KSH

I'm defo on his side because I don't think Dispatch would try to save him with fake information...poor guy

• what is the truth?

will we ever know the real truth?

the truth is what each interested party wants the public to know...

and given that it seems the only people who know the "truth" have a vested interest in either one way or another...

• My feelings are the same as they were before. This is a private matter that should never have been dragged out in the public. I don't think it's something he should lose his career over though.

• Why did he apologize?

How does everyone just have recordings?

Who gave dispatch those texts?

And why can't his company confirm anything?

• i dunno how much new stuff they've released, but both sides are trying to make the other side seem bad.

im just going to say im unbiased and i wont support either.

while it does seem like the ex is the one at fault, it's also true that the company could do a lot of things to whitewash their artist. i dont believe either side one bit.

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• He basically just apologized to her and to his fans for making them read all of this

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I don't feel like both are lying because he really hasn't said anything nor released anything except an apology and she keeps digging herself deeper and deeper.

Which also happened in ajh and khs case.

He's a naive and dumb person who should have used his head instead of heart. He's over 30, he should have known that you cannot change people, especially not in that age.

His ex was clearly pissed he got successful and wanted to ruin him, and perhaps wanted to come back to her. "After the abortion he went cold"; girl, the abortion happened in july 2020 and you broke up in may 2021. At least make up the story that makes sense.

• Which also happened in ajh and khs case.

He's a naive and dumb person who should have used his head instead of heart. He's over 30, he should have known that you cannot change people, especially not in that age.

His ex was clearly pissed he got successful and wanted to ruin him, and perhaps wanted to come back to her. "After the abortion he went cold"; girl, the abortion happened in july 2020 and you broke up in may 2021. At least make up the story that makes sense.

I just don't understand how someone in the entertainment industry can be so naive? makes me confused.

• For me, her story was weird from the beginning. She said that "it's too young", "it's almost impossible to get pregnant" and "he broke up soon after the abortion", but well,,, those were the worst part of the story and could destroy him instantly, but the truth was totally different lol. She looked dumb even in her initial post when she didn't realize that she, herself, said that she agreed on the procedure only after he promised that they will marry, like,,, yay, I got the jackpot. Something was off.

Ofc, he also is dumb as fck. Not using protection with someone you met like 2 months ago? For his age, this was a bad move, he should be more responsible. But he was far from her description.

Maybe she thought that people will never doubt a woman who was hurt and he can't prove his innocence. But women lie too, and knowing what a "good girl" she was, how could she not realize that someone will talk if her identity is found? Maybe she also hoped that his ex-husband will not talk since he could ruin his image, he is a CEO or something like that.

I guess, behind this story, either his company tried to make this scandal by promising to back up her, or she got angry seeing his popularity and money growing, and well,,, she can't any longer benefit.

Anyway, his popularity grew even more lol. Despite his mistake, which tbh is something very personal that should have stayed like that as a sign of respect, she helped him to build a "perfect boyfriend" imagine lol.

• How does everyone just have recordings?

Who gave dispatch those texts?

And why can't his company confirm anything?

Recordings are from her ex husband, if you're talking about those recordings. How did that youtube journalist get them? Probably her ex gave it to him.

I assume his friends gave them the texts, they came forward to defend him and give proof.

Because his contract with the agency expired iirc in september and basing on their embarrassing way of handling the situation he didn't want to extend it. It's fishy how the scandal came out after his really successful show had finished. If it the controversy came out during the airing the show would have been cancelled and they'd lose money. Call me conspiracy theorist but to me it look like his agency has something to do with this.

• Recording are from her ex husband, if you're talking about those recordings. How did that youtube journalist get them? Probably her ex gave it to him.

I assume his friends gave them the texts, they came forward to defend him and give proof.

Because his contract with the agency expired iirc in september and basing on their embarrassing way of handling the situation he didn't want to extend it. It's fishy how the scandal came out after his really successful show had finished. If it the controversy came out during the airing the show would have been cancelled and they'd lose money. Call me conspiracy theorist but to me it look like his agency has something to do with this.

I see. That makes lots of sense, especially the contract expiration :pepeshock:

• I just don't understand how someone in the entertainment industry can be so naive? makes me confused.

Entertainment industry or not such people exist which is quite fascinating it this day and age. It's nice to have faith in people but you need to put yourself first. he knew he would get hurt but decided to give her another chance anyway. Think with your head is obviously easer said than done, he loved her. Idiot ^^ plus he's an idiot for not using a condom. but he shouldn't lose his livelihood for being an idiot.

Yes, the situation with his agency is really fishy, it was the perfect timing to attack him and ruin his reputation. That's my opinion based on nothing but my speculation, i have no proof ^^

Also my grammar in previous post :pepefacepalm: I'm on phone and I'm useless on phone

• he's so dumb at first I didn't think he loved her but from all this information, boy was he in it deep

even his friends had to get him to wake up to his senses

his agency 100% was involved in this and wanted to see him ruined as his ex did (she's a whole mess)

I don't know what to think fully yet but I know one thing, I hope his movies won't uncast him he's a good actor

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!