Starting to warm up to Bahiyyih being in Kep1er

• I want to first state I never disliked her. I always liked her & defended her when the show first started and people said she’d only be voted for because she’s Kai’s sister, when she didn’t even get the chance to prove herself

I however saw her progress throughout the show, and despite originally condemning them because one of them. She didn’t show much on the show, and I’m not even talking about in form of just technical talent, but in terms of star quality. It really started to become obvious that her brothers group fandom (mixed with Koreans voting for anyone but foreigners) was why she got into the top 9 let alone #2

Knowing Yurina, Ruiqi, & Yaning had such high chances to where at least 2/3 could’ve made it without the dumb system for the last round, yet got snuffed out the lineup annoyed me cuz they showed so much (not to mention would’ve added legitimacy to this being a multinational GG) & yet a fandom of their bias voted hard for his sister cuz she’s his sister, cuz let’s be real that was what happened

With that said, what happened happened and there’s not much point in latching onto it. Also just because she didn’t show much throughout the show, doesn’t mean she can’t show much after debut

Sohye wasn’t good at all during P101, barely showed any improvement when she got added to IOI, yet showed tons of improvement after debuting in IOI

My main criticism towards her was that while she wasn’t untalented, she had the stage presence of a rock. But I noticed her being better with it as time went on, so she could def get better at it when the time comes

I do believe she’ll prove herself and show how much of a star she truly is & can truly be. And who knows, looking back we’ll see the criticism as silly & notice she may become one of the best idols to come out in the new Gen & in general

Def look forward to when that point comes. Cuz if I stan Kep1er, I’m gonna be here for OT9, not OT8 & shading her constantly

• I think people were just surprise and mad the day it was release

Now that people are taking some step back and analyze the lineup,they start to warm up to her

And once we see more about her i bet a lot of people will stan her

Because the few seconds of exposure that MNET gave to her didn't help people to warm up to her but once they have a variety show they'll warm up to her just like they did with hyewon and sohye who got a lot of hate when the lineup was announce but few days after didn't really care once they learn more about them and prove themselves to be deserving to be in the lineup

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• She always looks so nervous on stage but if you actually watch videos of them performing songs in costumes her facial experssions are better, she doesnt look that scared. Maybe because she wasnt a trainee for a long time she is not used to performing on stage (?).

She wasnt my pick at all, but she is already in, the hate towards her is too much. She can improve a lot during her years as an idol. Lets give her a chance.

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• People were just initially hating because their pick didn’t get in. This hate train that she has going on will probably die down once the group starts giving the fans content.

I honestly do think Bahiyyih has charisma, especially in her ice cream and shoot performances. She’s definitely a fast learner and has improved a lot so I really think she’ll thrive in this group.

Here’s her iconic ice cream fancam that has over 3.6 Million views on twitter, I feel like she’ll definitely be the viral queen of the group. <3

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She always looks so nervous on stage but if you actually watch videos of them performing songs in costumes her facial experssions are better, she doesnt look that scared. Maybe because she wasnt a trainee for a long time she is not used to performing on stage (?).

She wasnt my pick at all, but she is already in, the hate towards her is too much. She can improve a lot during her years as an idol. Lets give her a chance.

Agree she's one who have the least stage experience

she'll improve day by day by performing on stage and will be more confident on stage

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!