Please stop defending Actor K...

• k*reaboo.com/news/gaslighting-forced-abortion-accusations-actor-k-taking-internet-full-translations/

Before jumping the gun, please read this article.

(replace the * with o)

Yes, they are both adults and shared joint responsibility in their decision to terminate the pregnancy.

Yes, the woman in question should have fought for her baby's life instead of succumbing to KSH's false promises

This doesn't make his emotional manipulation any less pardonable.

It is a sad truth that short of rape, assault and murder, the law is blind to any other kind of psychological abuse inflicted in such relationships. Just because it's LEGAL doesn't make it JUSTIFIABLE. Rightfully so, Korean media should refrain from using his face ever again. Only this would dissuade young, impressionable female teenagers who still idolize him from rationalizing his chauvinistic behavior.

• But it wasn't rape he didn't force her to have sex. I'm not defending him but it takes two to make a baby. They are both in the wrong and she should have solved this in private not blast him online.

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
    🌸Archiveofourown.org/users/JeannieGhost🌸

💟 My Fanfics

• still not over how shocked I am at how fake his image really is, she must've been so angry seeing him on tv. not only is he emotionally manipulative, selfish, greedy for money/fame to the point he left this poor girl alone, he apparently badmouthed the very drama that made him hit big and had the nerve to call Kang Hanna ugly :clown: there is just so much that is wrong and shows his character, and he had 3 movies for next year. honestly, there will be a lot of fans who will defend him, before unfollowing him on ig I noticed a chain of copy paste comments supporting him.

• But it wasn't rape he didn't force her to have sex. I'm not defending him but it takes two to make a baby. They are both in the wrong and she should have solved this in private not blast him online.

nobody is accusing him of rape tho, he did manipulate her into abortion tho and was just fake as a person

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• The worst part is not only do they continue to support him, but they're blaming the woman and saying it's her fault. And most of the people victim blaming are women themselves. It's sad that their obsession with celebrities prevent them from being decent human beings.

• she is a manipulative bitch herself too. She kept the baby just to bait him so he will be forced to marry her when he wasn't financially stable at the time. She didn't give a fuck about wanting the baby lmao.

im sure his fans are glad they know just how fake his image was though :clown:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• she is a manipulative bitch herself too. She kept the baby just to bait him so he will be forced to marry her when he wasn't financially stable at the time. She didn't give a fuck about wanting the baby lmao.

And how did you come to that conclusion??

i guess the difference is that she isn't a celebrity portraying herself as a kind and wholesome individual :pepe-peek:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• nehdali ikr, idk if many of them just didn't read the full accusation or they're still supporting him and blaming the woman despite reading it. If he can genuinely change his despicable personality then that'd be good but I'm kinda doubtful cuz ppl don't change that easily.

I would be cautious to say she tried to bait him... she was fine with raising the baby on her own until he was more financially stable but he emotionally blackmailed her into abortion, saying he would be liable to pay 900,000 KRW in damages to his endorsements, which he couldn't afford as he needed to take care of his parents (but at that time, he didn't actually have endorsement deals). He also told her he would RESENT the baby if she gave birth, but if she aborted he would think about marrying her. It wasn't a problem about him needing to take care of the baby, he just wanted it gone so it wouldn't scar his career.

Edited once, last by nehdali ().

• I would be cautious to say she tried to bait him... she was fine with raising the baby on her own until he was more financially stable but he emotionally blackmailed her into abortion, saying he would be liable to pay 900,000 KRW in damages to his endorsements, which he couldn't afford as he needed to take care of his parents (but at that time, he didn't actually have endorsement deals). He also told her he would RESENT the baby if she gave birth, but if she aborted he would think about marrying her. It wasn't a problem about him needing to take care of the baby, he just wanted it gone so it wouldn't scar his career.

the quote I''m- :pepewhat: not my words

but agreed~ he just has trashy character that got revealed tbh

• the quote I''m- :pepewhat: not my words

but agreed~ he just has trashy character that got revealed tbh

lmao

why is it quote you?????

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can we all stop with the "emotionally manipulated" excuses. First it was that guy who was dating Seo Ye Ji claiming he was emotionally manipulated to act like a jerk, now this woman is claiming she was emotionally manipulated to kill her own child. How does that work? Both of these people are adults and unless they themselves were mentally ill should have been more than capable of making a decision using their own best judgment.

• Can we all stop with the "emotionally manipulated" excuses. First it was that guy who was dating Seo Ye Ji claiming he was emotionally manipulated to act like a jerk, now this woman is claiming she was emotionally manipulated to kill her own child. How does that work? Both of these people are adults and unless they themselves were mentally ill should have been more than capable of making a decision using their own best judgment.

Eh, he didn't claim that, the leaked messages between him and Yeji showed that she was abusive in my opinion. He apologized for his actions and never blamed her iirc.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!