So abortion was illegal and a serious crime in korea.

• Abortion was illegal in a SK up until early this year,

the only allowed abortion are special cases like if you're raped or in a incest relationship.

Now there's leniency as pregnancy from 0-14 weeks are allowed to have an abortion (I guess because it's not a fully formed human yet)

Idk when exactly KSH ex had an abortion, she did mention that shes 6 weeks pregnant when he met her and the whole "you're already pregnant, let me finish inside again so you can be even more pregnant" thing happened.

Well anyways, they probably had an abortion through legal means..

BUT

Did you smell that? I SMELL NUT :akorns:

Coercion of abortion is still ILLEGAL.

so if she decide to pursue this case to court and could prove that she did not want to have an abortion but is coerced by someone..

kim seon ho could actually face jail time.

also the lies about his friend being the dad is also legally wrong, im sure they need to sign some sort of paper before the abortion.. but she's also an accomplice on that.

Now, idk if i want to see KSH in jail over something like this, not that what i want matters.. also abortion is a really tricky subject and i dont really have a concrete opinion on it.

tbh it has not even been that long, they broke up 4 months ago.

• sigh..I'm just so disappointed in him and it's especially a shame for his variety cast, who literally said many times to stick together and not get into scandals. it's said that they're in a state of heartache over the whole situation TT he caused such a fuss for many people and most importantly, threw that girl away like she was nothing despite everything she faced. I really liked him as a big fan of his but idc what happens, he got himself in this situation so he better deal with the consequences.

Edited once, last by kddicted ().

• So he told her that he isn’t financially stable to take care of a child so she should abort it and promised her marriage in future… so she did and he left her not long afterwards after changing his attitude after she aborted the baby ?

Hmmmmm

• So he told her that he isn’t financially stable to take care of a child so she should abort it and promised her marriage in future… so she did and he left her not long afterwards after changing his attitude after she aborted the baby ?

Hmmmmm

After they started dating, sex becomes a normal occurrence... she started taking pills nonstop but as we all know, there's a side effect to birth control pills and she's supposedly started feeling that side effect after awhile.. and stop taking them.

She ask him to use contraceptives instead but he didn't want to do that and ask to do it without one and she agreed after thinking that it's her safe time.

but she still ended up pregnant, idk why but probably his seed is too powerf-- ... No, it's fate. Let just leave it at that.

so she want to keep the baby but he didn't want that, started giving all sort of excuses, cried and promise her all sort of stuff... even threatened to not love the baby etc etc etc.

so she eventually got an abortion and during the whole process, he's already changing his whole stance.. started giving excuse that they cannot meet up, delete this and that blah blah and eventually left her.

well that's the gist of it, you can read the full text on koreabo0.

• I was disgusted by the comments insulting and dragging the women by some of the knetz, blaming her for her abortion and age shaming her

the character assasination to discredit her has already started :eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• thank you for looking into my county's laws but, using that as a click bait title is sooo akp lol.

Obviously she had a legal abortion if she had not she never would have revealed anything publicly, because regardless of what he told her, he didn't threaten her with violence or physically assault or take her to an abortion clinic, he wouldn't be held liable as the definition for "forced" is a very very limited and defined term for a reason. People trying to play loose with words is not good for society.

That being said. The abortion was approved by a licensed medical doctor at a hospital, she was also informed of her medical conditions that having a child in her position would be very risky not just for her life but the child's as well.

Though he did play a role in getting her to ultimately consider abortion and seek consultation I think the biggest weight on the decision was the doctor. Which did nothing wrong the doctor looks out for the wellbeing of the patient. I'm sure her life being literally at risk was a major factor in her decision to abort.

She showed willingness to raise the child even without him in the picture at all, guess everyone missed that but ultimately chose not to because of the danger posed to her own life and the potential life of the baby that would be formed.

• Is protect”insert name” trending alr?

she responded with this.

"

I’m sorry that my writing seems to have unintentionally caused damage to many people.

There was a time where [Kim Seon Ho] and I truly loved each other.

I don’t feel good watching him collapse in the moment due to some of my extreme posts.

I received an apology from him, and it seems like there were some misunderstandings between us.

I hope that no more false content will be released and no more details about his and my relationship will be reproduced and spread.

There is a weight on my mind because this incident seems to have caused a lot of damage to many people.

I will take this post down soon.

— Kim Seon Ho’s ex-girlfriend"

Ok folks the game is over she forgave him wants this business buried and forgotten so everyone don't be hypocrites and do what you preach about"respecting those involved" by letting it go go.

• It's too late for people to just not talk tbh his fans are already very divided in their discussions about this situation. but this is good to hear, I hope they really did resolve it and not just paid her off. where'd you get this source from btw?

• It's too late for people to just not talk tbh his fans are already very divided in their discussions about this situation. but this is good to hear, I hope they really did resolve it and not just paid her off. where'd you get this source from btw?

Got it from there their sources are also listed.

Besides that people here should stop talking about it, or they are not better than the knets they happily critize daily, always talk about respecting victims or those involved in a situation well the only person who has the right to judge is her and she made her decision so everyone here should respect that unless they are hypocrites and have other agendas and only there for the drama and not actually care about "victims" also you will have to fix the Link yourself because the idiot that made this site censored that word but not any real insult or curse words LOL 🤡✋🤡🤡

https://www.korea-boo.com/news/kim-seon-ho-ex-girlfriend-says-misunderstandings-post-received-apology/

• Got it from there their sources are also listed.

Besides that people here should stop talking about it, or they are not better than the knets they happily critize daily, always talk about respecting victims or those involved in a situation well the only person who has the right to judge is her and she made her decision so everyone here should respect that unless they are hypocrites and have other agendas and only there for the drama and not actually care about "victims" also you will have to fix the Link yourself because the idiot that made this site censored that word but not any real insult or curse words LOL 🤡✋🤡🤡

https://www.korea-boo.com/news…gs-post-received-apology/

I get where you're coming from, ik many people don't care about him or the girl and just want to engage in drama but there'll definitely be some (like me) who are just genuinely shocked and annoyed about being a fan when behind the scenes he was being like this to the poor victim. the victim is of course the most important one here, if she says she feels bad/weighed down due to people talking and forgave him then all people can do is accept it and choose what to do about him if they actually watched his stuff.

and lmao was wondering why it wasn't working :clown: got it now

• she should have just moved on, they made a mistake and aborted the baby, what's the point bringing it up just to ruin his image for revenge!! She is so desperate. It's his right not wanting to marry her, especially after she insisted on keeping the baby just to bait him to marry her when he wasn't financially stable at the time. no wonder he didn't like her anymore.

Edited once, last by haj1ma ().

• I already sensed misunderstandings between them two and experiencing certain situations differently cause they were up to their own feelings, which is a very common thing in relationships when communication is lacking.

I mean having a child and thinking about abortion is a very complicated topic which demands a lot of emotionally and mentally for both parties.

That’s why I often take those relationship expose scandals with a grain of salt, cause it’s often one sidedly told (to the public)…. Which doesn’t mean the person is lying, but their truth can be different from the truth of the celebrity, memories can get corrupted especially when emotions are involved. Also exaggeration or false interpretation of things that happened.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!