I WARNED people about GP999 meme voting and look what happened

• Since episode 1 I said voting for trainees based on other reasons besides what they can bring to the table would ruin the group. And now the almost final rank is 8/9 Koreans even though 66% of trainees are non-Korean.

This is mainly due to ifans voting for Yujin and Heuning’s sister. They are taking the place of potential C/J trainees who deserve this chance more.

Yujin - literally ifans never gave a fuck about CLC for 7 years except for one or two comebacks, and they paid no mind to Yujin. Now they are like “yea I ignored you the entire 3rd generation, but let me make it up to you now that my real biases are rich af and you are forced to compete in a show with kids who still have their baby teeth”.

Baihyeh - anyone can clearly see she is not ready for prime time, she also lack natural charm. She is just being forced into the group because a large number of fangirls want to make their oppa happy that his sister is in a group, that’s it

So don’t blame just mnet and Koreans when you are collectively responsible with your votes

• Unfortunately your logic is unassailable here. If Kai's sister and Yujin are leeching off of the I Fan voting pool, they are taking away votes for Yurina, SXT, etc.

Of course in an ideal world, Knetz scum would leave their xenophobia and racism in the trash and vote for a non Korean so the J/C trainees wouldnt need to depend solely on I Fans, but well...we all saw how it went with Lisa's debut :rolleyes: .

• Personally I voted for Chaehyun since the beginning. The C trainees never really interested me either. I would have preferred Cai Bing there but oh well.

I don’t care if Yurina, Xiaoting, Ruiqi, Mashiro don’t make it. But obviously the more outspoken GP999 followers are more in them, and the casual ones probably doing the votes for Yujin and the TXT fangirls for Baiyeh, and BG stans always go harder than GG fans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!