Official the GazettE (ガゼット) Thread

• Welcome to the Official Thread for

THE GAZETTE (ガゼット)

21283_f0hm82.jpg

The GazettE (ガゼット) is a Japanese visual kei rock band formed in 2002. The band consists of five members:

• Kai (Uke Yutaka) | leader and drummer | birthday: Oct. 28, 1981
    • Ruki (Takanori Matsumoto) | vocalist | birthday: February 1, 1982
    • Aoi (Shiroyama Yuu) | guitarist | birthday: January 20, 1980
    • Uruha (Takashima Kouyou) | guitarist | birthday: June 9, 1981
    • Reita (Suzuki Akira) | bassist | birthday: May 27, 1981

Since 2002, the GazettE has become one of the most impactful and widely known second-generation bands on the visual kei scene, earning their first headline performance at the Japanese hall Nippon Budokan in 2006 and expanding to larger arena shows until conquering the Tokyo Dome by 2010. The band went on to play at major festivals across Japan, performing for the first time in Europe on their Pulse Wriggling to Black tour following the release of their album, Stacked Rubbish, in 2007. They embarked on their first ever world tour in 2013, followed by two more world tours with expanded setlists and venues in 2016 and 2019 across 22 cities in 13 countries.

Now in their 19th year, the band continues to evolve their sound and artistry under their self-created company, HERESY Inc.

Their extensive and diverse discography, which can be found on the official the GazettE website, now includes over 20 singles, 6 EPs, 3 compilation albums, and 9 studio albums - 7 of which have all placed in the top 10 of Japan's Oricon Charts.

Their 10th studio album is set for release in May 2021, three years since the release of their last album NINTH. Their long-awaited new song "BLINDING HOPE" will be dropped ahead of release on March 10, 2021, the day of their 19th anniversary. Check out the official trailer video!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

18337-w8upcjfgfn.jpg

Stay Connected.

Official website

Spotify

Youtube

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

HERESY Radio Jack

Member Accounts.

Ruki. Twitter Instagram | Reita. Twitter Instagram | Aoi. Twitter Instagram

Kai. Instagram | Uruha. Official Blog

tumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so2_r10_250.gifvtumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so3_r10_250.gifvtumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so7_r7_250.gifv

tumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so4_r10_250.gifvtumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so5_r7_250.gifvtumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so8_r7_250.gifv

cr. saekkos

This thread is for news, announcements and discussions about the GazettE and its members.

Please keep it respectful, and have fun!

f56945d281c323b10c37c4e75b3a3afa38900b28.gifv b7db3e8b585e35d33fd2c68a870e2b2060849f87.gifv

- I am running from something bigger than me. -

Edited 7 times, last by sephius ().

• Go to Best Answer
  • sephius

Changed the title of the thread from “Official The GazettE Thread” to “Official the GazettE (ガゼット) Thread”.
  • Hopefully we get a new release this yr. It has already been 2 yrs since Ninth came out

I really hope so - I miss them and their music a lot. I've been listening to their old stuff on loop

f56945d281c323b10c37c4e75b3a3afa38900b28.gifv b7db3e8b585e35d33fd2c68a870e2b2060849f87.gifv

• UPDATE • 2021.01.12】

Source

Send a message for HERESY web radio 「RADIO JACK」* February!

URUHA and KAI will be on a RADIO JACK recording for a talk for February HERESY.

Send of your messages to join their talk!

Talk #90:broadcast on February 12, 2021.DJs: URUHA and KAI

Talk #91:broadcast on February 26, 2021.DJs: URUHA and KAI

<What`s the theme?>

■ GAZEVIAThere are tons of trivia and knowledge you don't know or you have no idea about.

Tell your own trivia and bits of knowledge to the GazettE members !! What's yours?

■ ~ARI NASHI ism ~ Is it 「Yes way?」 OR 「No way?」

Is this yes way? or no way? the GazettE members will give you an answer for a question, consultation, troubles etc!

■ JUDGMENT DAYHuman beings are the ones who make mistakes.

So, we ask listeners to confess the mistakes made in the past, and the band members will judge whether the listener is guilty or not guilty based on their opinion!

■ SOUND BATTLE

We want the sound recorded in your daily life from the listeners. It`s a quiz, and the GazettE members will guess what the sound is.

*Send us a voice memo to 【info@the-heresy.com

<Collecting a Segment in this program>Send us your idea for a segment of a program! New segment will be chosen by the GazettE member in RADIO JACK.

They may choose your idea for a next segment of the program!?

We welcome your free messages too!

Collection period: ends January 24 (Sun) at 23:59

*「RADIO JACK」 is the GazettE's radio program where GazettE members feature as radio personalities every other Friday. The program is broadcasted in Japanese only, and accessible to HERESY members at: https://fc-heresy.com/en/free/stream/. Preview clips are available to non-members.

• Throwback to these iconic songs, which were featured on the setlist for the GazettE's Tour 11-12 Venomous Cell -the Finale- Omega held at Yokohama Arena exactly 9 years ago today (2012.01.14).

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

Tr: I want to fish~ I've already self-quarantined for more than a year 😢

Hello 😗

Edited 2 times, last by sephius ().

• amazing <3 i hope to see more japanese rock stars here having their own thread

my favorite MV is Hyena YES VERY BASIC -for them- but for some reason it is very hype

External Content www.youtube.com

idk i just like this so much

• amazing <3 i hope to see more japanese rock stars here having their own thread

my favorite MV is Hyena YES VERY BASIC -for them- but for some reason it is very hype

External Content www.youtube.com

idk i just like this so much

Love to see another fan! :) Hyena is a classic, still an absolute banger after all these years

Hard for me to pick a favorite MV but this one is really high up there!

• UPDATE • 2021.01.15】

Source

RADIO upload news

「RADIO JACK」 Talk #88 has been uploaded now!
    The GazettE will carry the 88th talk.
    So, we had them play word games this year as well!
    Don't miss it!

See RADIO page here▷ https://fc-heresy.com/en/free/stream/

※This program is broadcasted in Japanese language only.
    ※Trial listening is available for non-HERESY.

Tr: HERESY members-only WEB radio 『RADIO JACK』 88th is UP! the GazettE gathered for the first radio broadcast of the new year! We had them play the word games this year as well, please enjoy the lively talk!

https://fc-heresy.com/ja/free/stream/

External Content twitter.com

Tr: The 88th audio version of HERESY members-only web radio 『RADIO JACK』, which was uploaded today, is also available! This is also available to non-members, so please give it a try! Click here to watch ▼https://t.co/6uhjz6UBbB?amp=1

Tr: Make sure to check it out 😘

Tr: I don't know if it's fun to listen to, but for us who recorded it, it was a lot of fun.

Please listen to it

• Kicking off the weekend with this funky classic!

Tr: It's warm, as expected from the 19℃ forecast 😌

• Good morning to the guitar solos in this song :S

Tr: I just watched the footage of the LIVE we had at Yokohama Arena.

I want to do LIVE...

I'm going crazy...

Edited once, last by sephius ().

Tr: My thoughts as an amateur: you really need to use your head for mahjong.

Soon it's lunch break! ✋😗

• RUKI updates today!

Tr: I posted a photo

External Content www.instagram.com

Tr: I wrote good night on Instagram, so I'll write good morning on Twitter. Good morning, everyone 🦉

• UPDATE • 2021.01.18】

Source

Planning of AOI'S BIRTHDAY has started!

We are collecting congratulatory messages for Aoi who is celebrating his birthday on January 20th!

For those who have posted a message, we will send you a thank-you email from Aoi to your registered email address at a later date!

Let's send a lot of messages and celebrate Aoi's birthday together!

Submission period: January 18th (Monday) 12:00 to January 21st (Thursday) 23:59

Click here for to submit your message ▼
    https://sp.the-gazette.com/r/aoi_bd2021/

• RUKI Twitter updates】

Tr: Oh... I gave my best on insta after I haven't used it in a while and then a typo. Thanks for telling me! I'm going to correct it, so please take a look at it again, okay? 😭

Tr: The photo has been posted

I'd be happy if you could send it again 😭 also, I'm properly going through your replies. I was saved thanks to all of you (who noticed the typo) and I'm really glad to have noticed it before I went to sleep (laughs)! However, guess I'm useless early in the morning 🙃🤯 @RUKItheGazettE My comment was delete...I hope you were able to read it 😭

I'm also holding out, let's both give our best! 🔥 after we're done holding out, let's meet 💪 RT RUKItheGazettE good morning.

It's a busy season for my kind of job

And I'm holding out

Thanks for cheering me up
    First thing in the morning.

I'm going to fight today!

Tr: That's it with my spam 🤯 I'll write again now and again! 😊🔥

• RUKI Instagram updates】

External Content www.instagram.com

180c791a6718132e44164a7aff99898d5d028b1b.png 0f39b115ee1f4fa07412a38b1edb8ef2935627df.png

Tr: Without noticing it, over half a month has passed & it's already the middle of January. I spend the days working with the band. A little more, a little more. We finally reached a point where we are close to the result. New Year's passed within a second, didn't it?

Also since last year, I created small NIL items in the breaks between the production work of our band. This year again, true to its name, I'll release a small number of items on the February 1st 🙏

There are items I decided to create because they fit my stage outfit, because I simply wear at home or because I wanted something easy to wear during work. I chose items for everyday use, but they're still packed with my individuality, I think. I hope everyone will like them.

I once again had the pleasure to have an original motif drawn for me, so that looks great. All of them have the NIL logo hidden somewhere, so please try to find it, kay? There will be more information later! 🔥

Also, we will have a great announcement at the end of the month. Please wait and look forward to it.

That's it!! 🦉🔥🔥

3fec9fb718945b89c9e96d4fd3ae447dd5e9ab75.png 4758071c4393d2ebde8c4fe75c61054f0a694802.png

First photo tr: When I answered your questions during New Year's, you asked me many times to show you a picture, but I only have pictures of the landscape or outfits, so the only picture I can show is one with my naked eyes, spacing out while wearing the location jacket.

Second photo tr: Good morning. For me it's good night though.

4414d458270ed41a04d626026c43bf59dd23b212.jpg

Tr: Me with naked eyes in a location jacket

043349d1174234a64e044a079208197cd634441a.png

Tr: I was working with tired eyes ended with a regretful typo (laughs)!

I posted it again twice! Sorry (laughs)!

But thanks for telling me.

I want to meet all of you soon.

• OP you're doing God's work translating all this content for us T_T

Happy Birthday Aoi! Can't wait for some new Gazette music ~

Doing my best 'cause that's what these legends deserve!

Sounds like they've all been working on stuff, can't wait to see what they bring us next! I miss them ;(

• gazettE members wish AOI a happy birthday :saint:

REITA twitter 】

Tr: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! AOI 🎸

Let's do it today, ok?
    Get the tequila!!!
    Don't try to stop me!!!!

RUKI twitter 】

Tr: AOI

Happy birthday

KAI insta story】

87623feebb21016dfa37a474ea05fa905ce2ae9b.png

Tr: AOI,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• Replies from AOI

Tr: Thanks to all of you, I managed to reach yet another year without incidents(?).

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for always supporting me.

Tr: Thanks~
    I won't stop you, so please take your time 🥃

Tr:

Ru

Ki

Thank you 🥃

Tr: I received a birthday present from Amaz0n 🎣 Apparently the sender seems like myself... If the world calms down and we can live our lives again, I'm going to fish sea bass.

Tr: Thank you 🥃

Tr: The fishing festival finally starts!

I have high expectations for SHIMAN0, who celebrate their 100th anniversary this year, and whose stock price is rising 🎣

Tr: I had to go to our company office and found that I had received letters and presents. But I was surprised that the content of them was about the insta posts, which I only wrote 3 days ago. I once again thought that I need to return the favour to you immediately for conveying your feelings in the letters with our music or other works! Once again, thank you so much for always thinking about me!

Tr: Also thanks to the people who sent a present for Koron! However, I need to mention once again that my pet isn't a cat, but a dog 🐕‍🦺

Tr: Koron suddenly developed picky likes and dislikes for snacks and recently it's been a tough struggle giving him his medication, you know. I skilfully place the medicine in small drops in his mouth, but he spits it out!! He's so clever ☺️ but you can't even be angry, can you?

Tr: I'm troubled 🙍‍♂️

Tr: I guess it has been a while since it last rained 🤔

Hi! ✋😗

Tr: When I wondered why my room wasn't really warming up, I noticed that I had set the air con on cooling this whole time...

Tr: I played the guitar and ended up neglecting this account for 3 days. hi 😗

Tr: Konbuzzrock 🤘😗

*The opening greeting used by buzzrock (radio show) - it is a combination of こんばんは (konbanwa, which means good evening) and the name of the show.

Aoi appeared as a guest on January 20th.

• A bit of beautiful lyricism to get you in your feels

• Guess who's dropping a new MV after 4 years ...

Acording to this tweet it will be coming out on the 10th of March

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• This thread contains 30 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!