Your favorite Adele song?

• In honor of her newest release Easy on Me, whats your favorite song of hers?

Mine is:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All those mentioned and Skyfall

External Content www.youtube.com

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

All I ask

Chasing pavements

Million years ago

• External Content www.youtube.com

~ ω

• Lovesong, Set Fire to the Rain and Turning Tables <3

External Content open.spotify.com

• A song that plesantly surprised me when I heard it randomly on the radio, and it stuck, was "Send My Love".

The song is a vibe.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• In honor of her newest release Easy on Me, whats your favorite song of hers?

Mine is:

The video is unavailable for me. What is the song?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!