CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW ICONIC BTS WAS AT DEBUT??? THEIR OLD SONGS AGED SO WELL!

• We all know their discography as a whole is legendary but can we talk about how good BTS old songs are... like??? They aged so well and till this day people are obsessed with their earlier sound.

:pepemusic:

Crowds still go crazy when they play songs from before they blew up. They honestly been snapping since debut! Y'all still streaming their oldies right? If not, repent!

:pepe-cross:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• This album thoooo oof so good

How do you finally have taste :pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be
    :pepe-cowboy:

• How do you finally have taste :pepe-sad:

I been had taste lmao

My fave BTS song is Hip Hop Phile...don't play wit me

:siptear:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Especially current Bangtan doing their debut songs

Are you a new baby ARMY? Want to meet fellow ARMYs? >Click here!<
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

There is a reason BTS can perform their debut song in their 7/8th year!!!!!

ICONIC!!!!!

also We are Bulletproof Pt 2

External Content www.youtube.com

another legendary one

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

• That no more dream dance break always gets me hype

:pepe-hype:

• All of those 4 main singles till 2014 are great and good enough to show people what their music is about, what to expecr from them, etc. 'Danger' is still one of their best choreos ever. They really raised the bar higher for kpop choreos.

Some of all my time faves like Rain, Tomorrow, Cyphers, Like It, Look Here, Just One Day, Spine Breaker, etc. came during that time so yeah I do like their older stuff. I do listen to it regularly.

• Haters gonna hate

:pepe-flirt:

And you will still remain tasteless :pepeshut:

I would also like to mention both the worst and the best verse to ever exist

• And you will still remain tasteless :pepeshut:

Iconic lolllll

• All of those 4 main singles till 2014 are great and good enough to show people what their music is about, what to expecr from them, etc. 'Danger' is still one of their best choreos ever. They really raised the bar higher for kpop choreos.

Some of all my time faves like Rain, Tomorrow, Cyphers, Like It, Look Here, Just One Day, Spine Breaker, etc. came during that time so yeah I do like their older stuff. I do listen to it regularly.

No lies were detected

:pepefrog:

• It's time to post about my We On and If I ruled the world agenda. Two of BTS best b-sides for me. :siptear:

8zf-yB.gif   

• I'm here for this agenda

:yesr:

• I hope the do some oldies at the concert next month!

Difficult....

I was thinking about this the other day and I think this will be setlist :

Opening songs : N.O., ON

Songs they can sing to set the mood : Butter, Dynamite, Permission to Dance, Life Goes On

Black Swan, Louder than Bombs

7 solos here and there

Rapline, vocal line : UGH!, Zero O'Clock

Telepathy, Boy with luv

Highlighy medley of their iconic songs

Mikrokosmos

We Are Bulletproof : The Eternal

No lies were detected

:pepefrog:

No lies, only facts....

Ewww that sounds cringey <X

• I really think we don't praise 'If I Ruled The World' & 'Attack on Bangtan' as much.... Those are cult classics.

• I was surprised when I discovered their previous (baby tannie era) discography after I got to know them. Since their music, especially b side tracks, are really astonishing which probably years after it’s released when I listened to them.

Most of my favorite tracks from BTS are from their early career and it says all about how their song ages so well!!! :yesr:

p.s: All rapline songs are GOLD from the start tbh.

• Oh and I am dropping masterpieces of the century since no one appreciate them yet :siptear:

• They gotta start with ON :eyes:

• I was surprised when I discovered their previous (baby tannie era) discography after I got to know them. Since their music, especially b side tracks, are really astonishing which probably years after it’s released when I listened to them.

Most of my favorite tracks from BTS are from their early career and it says all about how their song ages so well!!! :yesr:

p.s: All rapline songs are GOLD from the start tbh.

Rapline was really snapping at debut

especially RM

• Oh and I am dropping masterpieces of the century since no one appreciate them yet :siptear:

I need a clapping pepe

• Latelly Danger's views increased a lot. After wondering why and researching it, I found out that it went viral on TikTok. deserves it. :yesr:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

:pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving:

• Iconic! Stellar Discography!!! Amazing Performers!!! :pepelove1:

• meanwhile bts: highkey cringing at their debut stage. rm just fully refusing to acknowledge his hair choices.

jimin's eyeliner :love::love:

• Yassss

:pepe-shades:

• And you will still remain tasteless :pepeshut:

It works cause of him

:angryr::angryr::angryr:

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!