Why are some people so bent on adding more members to Aespa?

• They're already coming back with another comeback - with 4 members.

Why are people still going on about adding more members?

Like...are the 4 girls not good enough for you? Is there something missing?

Why do these 'Aespa will add more members' rumors keep resurfacing??

• Because they've been dropping clues in all their videos. I don't think it's "We want more" it's more of a "preparing encase the rumours are true" Also is it still rumours if the hints are in their own videos? that twitter guy who said everything before aespa debuted, those were rumours, aespa having next player ready on their music video, that's clues. Like SM always does with all their groups

:boredr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Because they've been dropping clues in all their videos. I don't think it's "We want more" it's more of a "preparing encase the rumours are true" Also is it still rumours if the hints are in their own videos? that twitter guy who said everything before aespa debuted, those were rumours, aespa having next player ready on their music video, that's clues. Like SM always does with all their groups

Maybe I'm stupid, but what "clues"? Maby it's because fans just searching for stuff and make up things.

I feel with Aespa, there's not much point to anticipate since it can be so unexpected. People was talking so much about SR19G or whatever and lining up the potential members (Lami, Koeun, Hina, the Thai trainess, etc.) for months and suddenly we got 3 girls who were complete unknown and unexpected before. The only one people had known and anticipated beforehand was Ningning.

• I feel with Aespa, there's not much point to anticipate since it can be so unexpected. People was talking so much about SR19G or whatever and lining up the potential members (Lami, Koeun, Hina, the Thai trainess, etc.) for months and suddenly we got 3 girls who were complete unknown and unexpected before. The only one people had known and anticipated beforehand was Ningning.

But first I need to point out these aren't the same people. You're comparing predebut fans to debuted fans, these are mostly different people as them sr19g girls had their own base, so the comparison doesn't correlate. It may annoy you BUT that's a whole different discussion :whistling:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• I feel with Aespa, there's not much point to anticipate since it can be so unexpected. People was talking so much about SR19G or whatever and lining up the potential members (Lami, Koeun, Hina, the Thai trainess, etc.) for months and suddenly we got 3 girls who were complete unknown and unexpected before. The only one people had known and anticipated beforehand was Ningning.

Also what I mentioned earlier, these aren't coming out of thin air, people aren't waking up and suddenly typing how sm is adding more people to the group. It's literally detailed and uncoded evidence people are finding and putting forward? if you dont want new members to join and again you're annoyed, again a whole other discussion. You can't be mad about people finding out evidence, especially when RV did the same thing and previous SM groups, It's like marvel dropping Spoilers in end credit then getting mad for the people that describes it??? make it make sense :thumbup:

• "aespa having next player ready on their music video"?

Yup it was something along the line of ' are you ready' 'new player' and showed seven boxes, which was the theorised number of members

:whatr:

I thought BM had enough clues already, sm weren't even trying to hide them, it was literally right in my face?

• red velvet added a member on the 3rd single... so people likely think it will be the same

And even then RV were meant to add more girls but they got so much hate! They actually showed all the girls in the happiness videos which were the SM rookie girls but Yeri got so much hate SM binned it fast. That's what I'm trying to prevent like warm up to the idea/ open your mind cause if the girls were to drop in march or April we don't want another yeri situation and I would hate for hard working teenagers to be binned because SM were to afraid of aespa fans?

:pepe-back-away:

• Yup it was something along the line of ' are you ready' 'new player' and showed seven boxes, which was the theorised number of members

:whatr:

I thought BM had enough clues already, sm weren't even trying to hide them, it was literally right in my face?

Still not really understand what you are talking about, you mean the digital stuff at the end of the MV? I should not put much in to that, could just be some effect stuff.
    And Forever does not have any clues at all.

• Still not really understand what you are talking about, you mean the digital stuff at the end of the MV? I should not put much in to that, could just be some effect stuff.

Forever has a few clues, the biggest ones were on Ningning's computer screen, have a read on the other thread and not that digital stuff, apparently thats their villain but in BM when winter sings evo, evolution ( :* 8) ) and there's a bunch of girls in a group and then they've arranged the number seven in their dance moves and with their dancers it's the exact number of dancers when it's only one member in a scene (loads more too sleepy to list) and then the fact SM said more members could join if the universe requires it

:pepe-tea:

• Still not really understand what you are talking about, you mean the digital stuff at the end of the MV? I should not put much in to that, could just be some effect stuff.

This thread

and yay me just figured out how to link

:dancer:

:pepe-smug:

• Two Twitter accounts who already leaked information about Black Mamba and the names of the members also wrote that Aespa will be a sub-unit and they will add more members.
    • Due to SM's habit of adding members to particular groups (not talking about NCT, as their brand is about adding members)
    • Helen had a lot of pre-debut content before joining SM and thus many pre-debut fans were anticipating for her to be in Aespa.
    • Two Twitter accounts who already leaked information about Black Mamba and the names of the members also wrote that Aespa will be a sub-unit and they will add more members.
    • Due to SM's habit of adding members to particular groups (not talking about NCT, as their brand is about adding members)
    • Helen had a lot of pre-debut content before joining SM and thus many pre-debut fans were anticipating for her to be in Aespa.

Not to mention now helens stuff are deleted like all the members stuff were who are now in the group??

:giftr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!