Why are some people so bent on adding more members to Aespa?

• I really hope it's just rumours ot4 is fine as is when Aespa has their first official CB with mini album and it's still ot4 people better dead that rumour I'll be Ok with them adding more girls but 7 is too much their line distribution will be trash and I don't want filler members

Lets hope SM knows what they're doing! they've had six years to plan this and have turned away some talented idols, if they do bring new members I am 60 percent sure they will be all rounders, aespa cant afford fillers :saint:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Success stans wanted to stan a future NGG and they think having a big lineup is the only way.

ÆSPA are perfect the way they're now. Their average level of talent is so high in comparison to most groups because they don't have a weak link and all 4 of them are visuals. I'll be disappointed if they add members that bring the talent average down

• Lets hope SM knows what they're doing! they've had six years to plan this and have turned away some talented idols, if they do bring new members I am 60 percent sure they will be all rounders, aespa cant afford fillers :saint:

I hope but it's SM and some of their groups did add people just cause they're pretty kr handsome I love Yeri but I didn't see the need for her in RV she's last in every thing so if SM adds 3 girls to Aespa idk ;( I heard one is a good dancer one is a visual and maknae and one is a main vocal but it's like is that all they do? Aespa spoil me with all rounders

• I hope but it's SM and some of their groups did add people just cause they're pretty kr handsome I love Yeri but I didn't see the need for her in RV she's last in every thing so if SM adds 3 girls to Aespa idk ;( I heard one is a good dancer one is a visual and maknae and one is a main vocal but it's like is that all they do? Aespa spoil me with all rounders

I think Yeri added to to put down RV overall age so it was more relatable to younger stans, but at the end of the day yeri made RV the five talented girl today :* and at the end of the day everything I have said could be utter rubbush ;( :D lets just wait and see :*

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!