WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT KPOP ARTIST PERFORMING ON BAD WEATHER

• Groups commit to festivals, and fans know they will perform. So they can´t take that commitment back.

But then this happend

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what do you think?

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• This is such a frustrating situation, I remember a few years ago Super Junior encountered a similar situation in a new year eve festival in China, Eunhyuk ended up taking his shoes off and dancing in his socks because it rained and the stage was extremely slippery.

If it's not possible to postpone the event or change to an indoor stage last minute, the least they can do is to regularly clean and dry the floor off to avoid such accidents.

• SHINee performing in the middle of typhoon is such a meme in Japan

Everytime there is a typhoon there this performance will trend as they send it to each other to give each other strength

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• I can't stop thinking about GFriend and how many times they fell down. I love this passion but health comes first. I wish these idols would stop dancing in these dangerous situations and just sing. Or at least wear safer shoes. The ones that don't slip like that. I am sure that there are solutions.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• The thing about the concert yesterday is that it was outdoors in the rain, but there wasn't an in person audience in attendance. They were putting them at risk of injury for something that could have been indoors to start with.

The stage had puddles on it. They can take 10 minutes between sets and use a wetvac on the stage to at least avoid that. Leeteuk and Tiffany were great MCs, they could have done little fill in segments while the stage was dried.

I'm really glad that Jaehyun, Doyoung, Johnny, and Lia are okay and were able to continue performing. If one of them already had a bad knee or ankle or back, it could have been much worse.

• External Content www.youtube.com

I always remember this :pepe-sad:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!