[NB] NETIZENS BEING RACIST TO LISA AGAIN

• I mean ifans are weird too

YG isnt exactly known for top notch management, mismanaging her debut could have 1000 reasons that have nothing to do with her being thai. Ifans always jump the gun on calling it racism.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you search for negative things you will find them! NB likes to focus on the negativity…

Lisa is also praised by many Koreans. Why aren’t we posting more positive things about her?

This. People really giving too much importance to some of these kr netizens, they don't represent everyone. It's true koreans don't support foreigners as much but that's the case on almost every country, people all over the world are very nationalist.

As for ifans, they should be focused on yg's incompetence instead of blaming it on xenophobia that will only bring unnecessary reactions

• Honest to god, it’s Lisa’s thai and SEA fans who are tarnishing her image in Korea lol They victimize Lisa and themselves in every scenario causing knetz to start hating on her despite believing she’s talented when there are actual kpop idols, more than likely Korean, being physically mistreated. I’d be embarrassed and annoyed if I had those types of fans myself. Not to mention how international kpoppies believe they’re superior to knetz in every way possible based off cherry picked online comments and difference in overall mentality regarding certain topics (it’s conservative mindsets vs liberal 99% of the time). And it’s kind of a fact that YGE made her into what she is today and she benefits greatly from their connections. If she leaves the company, there are chances she won’t succeed like how you all think she will. Some of y’all need to sit this one out and not make a peep :pepe-clown-gear:

• 3. [+323, -5] No matter how exceptional they think Lalisa is, what if she didn't have her amazing producers or her stylists? And if she wasn't even with YG, she never would've made it this far. Who produced her music video? Who made her this big with her solo? Inside the brains of her fans, they think she was like this from the start.

okay-youre-right.gif

• 3. [+323, -5] No matter how exceptional they think Lalisa is, what if she didn't have her amazing producers or her stylists? And if she wasn't even with YG, she never would've made it this far. Who produced her music video? Who made her this big with her solo? Inside the brains of her fans, they think she was like this from the start.

okay-youre-right.gif

I went to knetizen to read the comments over there from the users about the situation and they kind of have a point. They were spilling LOL

BLACKPINK’s Lisa fans want her to leave YG after her absence from Paris Fashion Week – Knetizen

okay-youre-right.gif

indeed, in their minds her fans believe that she was a global superstar even before she auditioned for YG.

• Honest to god, it’s Lisa’s thai and SEA fans who are tarnishing her image in Korea lol They victimize Lisa and themselves in every scenario causing knetz to start hating on her despite believing she’s talented when there are actual kpop idols, more than likely Korean, being physically mistreated. I’d be embarrassed and annoyed if I had those types of fans myself. Not to mention how international kpoppies believe they’re superior to knetz in every way possible based off cherry picked online comments and difference in overall mentality regarding certain topics (it’s conservative mindsets vs liberal 99% of the time). And it’s kind of a fact that YGE made her into what she is today and she benefits greatly from their connections. If she leaves the company, there are chances she won’t succeed like how you all think she will. Some of y’all need to sit this one out and not make a peep :pepe-clown-gear:

As I said so many time, sometimes fans are worst than anti.

:pepenomad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!