Are fans more affected by hate comments more than idols?

• :pleading::pleading::pleading:

Babywol was tearing up but Key stayed very calm and comforted her

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• omg probably? I dont like seeing posts dragging my faves at all, it triggers an ancient wrath in me. usually I end up blocking or dragging the person back. i imagine my faves do care to some extent as all humans do

I generally hate it when people who are just living their best lives and doing their best efforts are dragged by people who dont even try

whether they are celeb or not

External Content www.youtube.com

• This is so sweet! <3 She's cute!

ngl that I do get sad whenever I read bad comments (I mean hateful ones) about idols, it doesn't even need to be my own faves. Whenever I see people being unfair with their words, I get sad.

They work super hard and it's expected a lot from them, both as artists and public figures, it's not a nice environment and people hating on them make things even worse.

Key is doing great not letting these comments let him down. I wish all idols could also reach this kind of mentality. The ones who support them definitely outnumber the haters.

• No, hate comments can take a toll on fan's mental health but the one's that actually have their reputation affected are idols, obviously they aren't 24/7 in the internet to get offended by some rando in twitter saying they're flops but there's a reason most of them stop checking internet articles at some point in their career or end up depressed bc of it

• I wish that’s true because honestly hate comments ruin my day and add to my depression when it’s not even about me. I can’t imagine how would I feel if a big group of people started assuming bad things about me and bad mouthing me everywhere while also getting my work that I am excited about and worked hard on criticized and mocked.

lt64IYu.gif

• Key is too sweet, i imagine that idols read things, i'm sure some of it does get to them and some they laugh off. Key strikes me as the type to read something negative and laugh at it maybe even throw shade back at who ever wrote it and not give 2 shits lol. I love Key.

But I can imagine, the younger ones, or those just debuting could take negative things to heart and it could mentally affect them. I don't know why people have to have so much hate built up inside of them, they feel the need to tear others down.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!