Which BP members' solo activity will grow BP's fanbase the most?

• ​Which BP members' solo activity will grow BP's fanbase the most? 27

1. Rose's (4) 15%
    2. Lisa's (18) 67%
    3. Jisoo's (5) 19%

Which BP members' solo activity will grow BP's fanbase the most?

Rose's solo: grow fanbase who appreciate top-class vocal

Lisa as a mentor for another season: grow Chinese fanbase even more

Jisoo's drama: grow fanbase who are K-drama lovers

• Idk about the most...

Rosé will probably bring in a lot of casual listeners that may turn into fans, I think a lot of Koreans are anticipating her solo.

Jisoo will probably help them with the general public and Kdrama watchers, but I think, as azhra-0110 mentioned, she'll raise her own popularity more than anything. Unless eh gets an OST or something, which I highly doubt.

Lisa's mentoring gig will further solidify both the groups' and her solo fanbases even more.

• Think about it this way Lisa has already dominated China through YWY 2 so YWY 3 isn't as much of an increase in popularity as the first time she went on the show.

On the other hand since Koreans tend to look down upon idols I think if Jisoo's drama is a success it will add a lot more respectability to their brand and hopefully new fans as well.

• bp is already huge in korea but i think jisoo's acting in dramas will get them more known with older audiences (mid 30s, 40s, 50s)

lisa will definitely expand their popularity internationally tho

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• I think most obvious answer would be either solo Lisa or Jennie but I think Rose's solo and Jisoo's drama has a chance to even grow their fanbase especially in Korea. Imagine if the title of Nation's GG becomes attached the the biggest girl group in the world?

You hate me? Well, remember it's mind over matter. I do not mind and you do not matter.

9469e72bd497f024e0531bc6136b58c078539597.gif

• Rosé's solo will bring more public/casual listeners for them. It'll help them more to charts but fandom-wise i dont think so.

Lisa mentoring gig and her upcoming solo will raise her international popularity and will bring a lot of new fans for the group.

Jisoo is a 50:50. I dont really know how'd her drama do. If she's able to impress the public, it'll benefits her A LOT. She'll brings a wider range of audience (30s, 40s, 50s). At least if BP make a comeback, public will think "Its Jisoo from Snowdrop, i think i should watch her idol gig and listen to their song". It's all depends on her drama

• honestly, Lisa gonna have the most impact worldwide and hence gonna attract most new fans

Jisoo with her visual gonna be popular in korea + some asian countries, not so much on the west

Rosé will tap into new niche of fans who like ballad/mid tempo than dance heavy songs. Moreover, her vocal color is as unique as Bom. She will be popular in korea for her ballad

• Rosé will surely help BP in terms of getting a hold of Korean GP since her vocals are well-loved by the Knetz and casual international fans since she also has a big appeal internationally.

Lisa surely help gain a bigger number of international fans since she's the most well-known internationally.

Jisoo's drama for sure will be a hit. Of course, its Jisoo. But the feedbacks in terms of her acting might affect things somehow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!