BVLGARI VS. YGE. The Reason Why Lisa Can’t Go Outside SK

• Maybe it's because Celine is her main brand so she has to prioritize them over BVLGARI? It's not like YG could tell BVLGARI the real reason is that they prefer to work with the other brand.

They could say she was already booked. But if they really said "She can't, Covid" only for Lisa to then pop up in Nice with Celine, it looks horribly unprofessional. And Bvlgari and Celine aren't rivals. She could easily have attended the Bvlgari event and then flown on to Nice. If that's the situation they have taken the "rare and exclusive" thing way too far, and it's starting to backfire now.

There's something weird about YG when it comes to Lisa though.

Met Gala, yes. Andam jury event which offered at least an equal amount of networking potential, no.

BP member in Paris in May to hang out with friends, yes. Lisa seeing her family in Thailand for the first time in 2 years, no.

I don't mean any disrespect to any member of Blackpink, they have all suffered from YG's neglect of schedules and mishandling of things, but I feel like if any other member had that exact opportunity they'd have found a way to make it work. Lisa was seen a while ago today still dressed casually. She hasn't done anything yet. There's no reason she couldn't have attended the Bvlgari event.

• Wait the Bvlgari event was in Paris? I thought it was in milano only. This is complete mismanagement and sabotage. She could have easily flown to Paris and then Nice. I don't think she had anything in her schedule. If the others r going everywhere which they should be allowed to then lisa can too. It's extremely unprofessional and her reputation will go down. Everything is so sus.

◦•●◉✿ ᙭IᗩOTIᑎG ✿◉●•◦

d9a3de49bc28c7a5b6c0a73f173eca90a9f76372.gifv 74ede67a264db79bb5bdb2d31e267bf2195f5d2b.gifv 4b546b6eb715ab397117bc8b8b867432884f2843.gifv

• To be honest, I'm pretty sure that's the point

Can’t have the Thai girl having the most brands right? Nothing will stop her being the most popular. YG is so cruel to Lisa, it’s undeniable. They do damage control sometimes because fans complain, but ultimately it doesn’t change.

• I don’t blame the other girls (they clearly adore her) but it is jarring seeing them partying it up when Lisa couldn’t even go and see her family when they suffered a loss.

• I don’t blame the other girls (they clearly adore her) but it is jarring seeing them partying it up when Lisa couldn’t even go and see her family when they suffered a loss.

I don’t know the other girls at all. But from what I see I don’t see the compassion when you mention things like she can’t do to a funeral yet they party.

Maybe I expect too much? My friends wouldn’t do and nor my other faves so this behaviour doesn’t sit right.

As an outsider this thing is very alarming

• WTF why she can't participate in show and event

but all the other Blackpink member could participate in the fashion week show :O

YG need to stop treating Lisa differently

they are really doing everything they can to sabotage her with the brand with who she work '-'

Your right they need to treat everyone equally so why did Lisa get the most promo in the last 2 years while others were in the basement? Her solo is a mess but lets not re write history.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!