BVLGARI VS. YGE. The Reason Why Lisa Can’t Go Outside SK

• girl just leave that stupid company. this is straight sabotage. don't hate other girls but there was no covid for jenchuchaeng? and there is for Lisa, dumbass yg

• Honestly the only way to serve Lisa justice is for BVLGARI to sue YG Entertainment for breach of contract if they indeed made it complusory for Lisa to participate in their event in the contract or something like that

I honestly dont see other way and its sad, you can send a whole ass helicopter to fly over the company blasting Boombayah and send thousands emails to YGE but it wouldn't do nothing

This is so sad

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• That's weird asf, how do those rules only apply to her? Is that an official source?

I understood when she couldn't go to Thailand because the restrictions there were way too severe but I don't see why she can't attend bvlgari as she is already in Paris... If yg want to give an explanation at least make it believable cause this doesn't make any sense.

• Honestly the only way to serve Lisa justice is for BVLGARI to sue YG Entertainment for breach of contract if they indeed made it complusory for Lisa to participate in their event in the contract or something like that

I honestly dont see other way and its sad, you can send a whole ass helicopter to fly over the company blasting Boombayah and send thousands emails to YGE but it wouldn't do nothing

This is so sad

I’m my opinion, that’s a horrible idea. That will ruin Lisa and the brands relationship as well as Lisa’s reputation in the fashion industry. The best solution is hurt YG where it matters most. Their pockets

• 1 mil tweets

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's weird asf, how do those rules only apply to her? Is that an official source?

I understood when she couldn't go to Thailand because the restrictions there were way too severe but I don't see why she can't attend bvlgari as she is already in Paris... If yg want to give an explanation at least make it believable cause this doesn't make any sense.

I think bvlgari even will be held in milano not in paris

• I think bvlgari even will be held in milano not in paris

Is it already done or is it yet to take place? Because she's currently in Nice and will stay there for two weeks (as far as I know) if it's after that then she should be allowed to attend.

• This is completely bs. Yg really made Lisa unprofessional by not letting her do her job as a GA. Whatever reason she is in Paris now, especially with her mom there, it will make other people think she is on vacation now instead of attending her brands events. With how YG is treating Lisa now, no brands will want to work with her in the future. It is so disrespectful to the brands. At least come up with some official announcement about what she is doing there instead just let people confused and asked every where. It's a complete mess now

• I think bvlgari event will take place tomorrow.

This event took place yesterday Lisa was in Paris at that time.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lisa stans asked him why Lisa wasn't there and this was his response....

Screenshot_20211005_130438.jpg

You can tell he mentioned her agency cuz he wanted us to know it was no fault of his that she wasn't there.

This is a whole a** CEO of Bulgari...

• That's pretty messed up, they could've planned her schedule better, covid can't even be an excuse at this point.

Bvlgari is Milano, Italy and I've posted about the difference quarantine/self monitoring rules between France and Italy for a Thai passport holder.

But everyone just jump on the hate train.

We all don't know her schedule yet but right now it seems like she catching up with her mom whom she hasn't met for almost 2 years so lets respect that.

• Bvlgari is Milano, Italy and I've posted about the difference quarantine/self monitoring rules between France and Italy for a Thai passport holder.

We all don't know her schedule yet but right now it seems like she catching up with her mom whom she hasn't met for almost 2 years so lets respect that.

Bruh, there was a Bulgari event in Paris yesterday, Lisa was in Paris. She could have easily gone.

That was what the CEO was talking about.

• Bvlgari is Milano, Italy and I've posted about the difference quarantine/self monitoring rules between France and Italy for a Thai passport holder.

I mean if that's the case the company should've explained that better to the bvlgari team because from the comments they made it seems like they are not fully understanding of the situation.

I'm happy she finally gets to see her family but waiting a day longer wouldn't have made a big difference to be honest. Yg should be more clear about these things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!