Knetz are divided over which song made BTS the top group in South Korea.

• People are divided over the song that made BTS the top group in Korea

1 The second half of 2016 “Blood, Sweat & Tears”

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2 The beginning of 2017 “Spring Day”

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3 The second half of 2017 “DNA”

original post: theqoo

1. I think it’s Blood, Sweat & Tears. I listened to that song at every mall and thought it was so goodㅋㅋ I watched BTS’ MV for the first time at that time

2. I was a muggle back then and I knew there was a boy group called BTS since DNA

3. Blood, Sweat & Tears.. I heard BTS for the first time because it was the most popular song at the time

4. Blood, Sweat & Tears! Since then, they are the top boy group!

5. I was a muggle until 2017. I listened to Blood, Sweat & Tears a lot, but I didn’t know the singer who sang it

6. I didn’t know who BTS was at that time, but I knew Blood, Sweat & Tears, I listened to it everywhere on the streets

7. Spring Day was the first BTS song I listened to when I was a muggle

8. Blood, Sweat & Tears.. I knew this song was a big hit even though I didn’t care about idols at the time

9. DNA is for people who don’t care about idols

10. Even though I was a muggle at the time, I knew Blood, Sweat & Tears

im curious about internationally, cos it was dope what pulled me to BTS.

• i found out about BTS through this performance

External Content youtu.be

:pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• i found out about BTS through this performance

External Content youtu.be

:pepepizza:

same

• For people who were into kpop, it has to be one of 'FIRE' or 'Blood, Sweat & Tears'.

For people who were not into kpop, it probably was 'Spring Day' or 'DNA'.

INU and Dope be like: why are we here? Just to suffer?

Jokes apart, INU was a hit in Korea with everyone covering the dance.

As for international, Dope was the 1st non big3 song to reach 100 million views on yt.

• If you're talking about "the" top group and not just "a" top group, then 2018 was when they were the top group in Gallup, so the answer is probably DNA, late 2017.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!