People are so pent up over the competition in June lol it's funny because

• We all know that NGG Brave Girls will destroy everyone in South Korea with their June comeback

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…-new-mini-album-this-june

Never in the history of KPOP has a group went from total nugudom, to the level they are at now. What level you may ask? Basically having 2 of their songs on Melon Top 5, one of which is at #1 fighting against the Senior Singer. They have been there for weeks now with no album, just a single back from 2017 with no music show promotion now

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The number of CFs they have been getting is insane, they are on like every single variety show you can think of. It's not even about the song now, but the members themselves are also getting popular

KIM YUJEONG Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

June is gonna be huge for them I think. They are going to be the new summer queens inheriting Sistar's mantle (I'm saying this as a huge Sistar fan, I love nothing but Brave Girls to be the new summer queens because we need it).

Haven't you heard what becomes of curious minds? — bravegifts: brave girls  rollin' new version🌴

• I'm sure people will be very interested in their comeback

in same time what's most important for girls themselves will be sales boost.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm really happy with the success story of Brave Girls.

First of all, they deserve it (but so do a lot of nugu and midtier groups), but even more it shows that good songs can be rediscovered and re-evaluated even years after their release, and that groups can have late second chances to get their break :-)

Brave Girls' success with a years old song and when they were in a semi-hiatus to me is a message of hope and promise, for all boy groups and girl groups around :-)

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• You might be right. I watch cafe vlogs on the weekend (and pretend I have my life back) and two different vloggers have mentioned how much they are obsessed with Brave Girls. It's very different to "OK, I'd better play the big groups so I can get some "OMG I hear ----- in the background!!" comment engagement." They seem to have really connected with the Korean public. And all because of a YouTube video, mad ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!