So after 1 full year of 0 music from BlackPink as a group why do you think YG still keeps them?

• Totally. And i don't understand why we accept it when even the pinks shared discontentment in this issue.

But well, let's see what directions they will take until their contract renew, but what i can say is: BP deserves way better than they are getting and YGE should just do their job bc since their debut YGE is lacking.

Kinda sad the girls themself are getting insulted non stop just because their dumbass company are not doing any work for them other than getting them to attend fashion show to entertain investor and sponsors...

• I would bet money that Bp won't release anything until at least next spring. Maybe an April cb like KTL.

Treasure said they'll cb before the end of the year. Lisa will feature on that collab. Snowdrop is probably coming out in December. There's no way we're anywhere near a group cb. And it's so stupid bc BP aren't some veteran boy group with members in the military...there's no reason to be prioritizing solos over group comebacks

Wait a minute, didnt you call me a fake Blink for saying the exact same thing? I literally said that BP's next and most likely final album will be in 2022 or 2023 and you called me out for it :rolleyes:

• They meant by achievements and solo stans, anyways BP have done a LOT this year so I see them releasing like an OST but no comeback until much later.

if they would release OST as a group then I hope it will be in kdrama with some rookie/nugu leads, because it will bring hype to drama itself and might help create new young acting stars

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry, you people always said ''a lot of people might not support'' but all you hear are the loud 1 on twitter which are purely horseshit... If blinks are that divided The Album won't sell so much neither would Rose and Lisa Solo my friend..

Don't listen to these people. When BP releases their new album, the haters, doubters, etc are gonna go into hiding. It's crazy, but BP are already 5 years into their careers but they are nowhere near their peaks. YG is just so bad at taking full advantage of their potential.

• Yg keeps them because they don't need to invest into music for blackpink to make money. They know they can release 5 songs and milk that into "new content" for at least two years and make bank.

I'd honestly like to know what goes on in that company. Like find out the honest genuine reason why BP doesn't release much music.

• cos when they bet on a horse, they really bet on a horse:

-so if there is a Solo, then you will only have a solo, not BP

you will have to wait until next year, when the ripples of Lisa´s solo start to fade.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Wait a minute, didnt you call me a fake Blink for saying the exact same thing? I literally said that BP's next and most likely final album will be in 2022 or 2023 and you called me out for it :rolleyes:

Where did I say BP's next comeback is their final comeback? :whatb:

And you are a fake blink lol, I think everyone on AKP already knows that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!