promote your fav disbanded group

• even if some groups go through unfortunate situations, they still have good music, which many newer kpop fans sadly aren't exposed to. i've seen a lot of people upset about 3rd/4th gen stans not recognizing their faves, so this is your chance to fix that. tell us your favorite disbanded/on hiatus group, some facts about them, and some of your favorite songs by them.

• * they have a fairytale concept trilogy

*they have the ONLY kpop group song I ever cried listening to (janus)

* they have the best halloween bop in kpop (witch)

*they are first (and only?) kpop group with twin members

*personally, i prefer their dark concepts but they were originally known for their cute concepts

*bop after bop after bop

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• The B.E.S.T SISTAR 9 CONSECUTIVE NO1 GAON DIGITAL HITS FROM A NON BIG3 GG 13 IF YOU COUNT SOLOS AND COLLABS SUMMER QUEENS OF THE DECADE WHEN WILL YOUR FAVES ANSWER IS FKING NEVER

• Stan Jessica Jung who I know will never release a song again

External Content m.youtube.com

and my Gucci Grannies :pepe-life-support:

External Content m.youtube.com

Here's their "unofficial" disbandment song :pepe-joy::waterr:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• 2NE1 was pretty much my gateway drug to kpop...when they were in their hiatus. "Oh I like Sistar, I've heard of them before" Disbanded. "4Minute sounds nice". Disbanded. "Hey, I remember Nobody blowing up in the local radio stations, maybe I should look into Wonder Girls". Disbanded. "Some dude in the comment section suggested SPICA and I did saw their cover of 2NE1's Lonely with Bestie and I liked it". Disbanded. *sigh

• why hasn't an group "step"ped into their shoes yet?

External Content www.youtube.com

• MIXX

-they only released 2 songs ;(

- released banger after banger tho

-sadly disbanded due to THADD :pepe-life-support:

-they did a rnb type of style

if were still together i feel like they would be as big as Oh my girl or apink....

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• T-ara used to make whole movie tho.

• I'm gonna promote Miss A here...

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• B.A.P., they debuted under TSent (unfortunately) in 2012 and in 2014 all the members decided to file the lawsuit (the company treated them badly, among other things they also didn't value their health at all). They were a relatively new group, less than 3 years old when it happened, but their fandom at that moment was big

this is one of my fav songs and MVs

wish I could have attended a concert or 2 before they disbanded

• 4 minute was really good. Their songs are BOPs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!