OMGGG, Taehyung is on Weverse asking Armys to write a song for him like they did for Jungkook!!!!! Tae is gonna record a song too

• My heart

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

P.S. For context, Jungkook asked Armys to post some lyrics a day before his birthday on Weverse and then during his birthday Vlive he made a song out of those lyrics Armys posted. This is the song.

Edited 4 times, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “OMGGG, Taehyung is on Weverse asking Armys to write a song for him luke they did for Jungkook!!!!!” to “OMGGG, Taehyung is on Weverse asking Armys to write a song for him like they did for Jungkook!!!!!”.
  • JK’s impromptu song recorded live with ARMYs lyrics was so raw and good.

I can’t wait to see what Tae would come up with using our words. Please ARMYs, give us some deep stuff instead of the corny lines you guys spammed my timeline with.

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “OMGGG, Taehyung is on Weverse asking Armys to write a song for him like they did for Jungkook!!!!!” to “OMGGG, Taehyung is on Weverse asking Armys to write a song for him like they did for Jungkook!!!!! Tae is gonna record a song too”.
  • JK’s impromptu song recorded live with ARMYs lyrics was so raw and good.

I can’t wait to see what Tae would come up with using our words. Please ARMYs, give us some deep stuff instead of the corny lines you guys spammed my timeline with.

I am still waiting for that JK's Army song to release :pepe-sad:

Tae said he will do vlive tomorrow, and take some time to record
    :pepe-hype:

• My heart

and Jungkook..
    I still can't believe he composes and record this song LIVE for us
    this song is beautiful,
    his voice is so beautiful
    :waterr::waterr::waterr:

• Also Tae having JK's back...BTS always there for each other. Their effin akgaes can rot in hell.

Tae always have JK's back. No matter what happens, he's the first one hold his hand and help him the face it. Just like he do that with Jimin and others.^^

I know it will sound silly and he will never see it but I wrote something to Weverse too. :pepe-peek:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!