Very wierd opinion (BTS) Rapline stans.... OT7 How do I even call this thread?

• So....... what is the problem here?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• dispatchme

Changed the title of the thread from “Very wierd opinion (BTS) Rapline stans.... OT7 How do I even call this thred?” to “Very wierd opinion (BTS) Rapline stans.... OT7 How do I even call this thread?”.
  • there's nothing weird. going by solo stans/akgaes logic serendipity, singularity, my time are namjoon's songs but you are celebrating them as your fave's achievements. you also celebrate your eyes tell and blue and grey as jk and tae's songs even tho they are ot7 song.

ot7 songs namjoon wrote, and they are a gazillion of them, are ot7 songs, but songs written by a member whose akgae you are are their songs.

choose one narrative and stick to it.

• Truth though... old OT7 songs such as Airplane pt.2 that was in Hopeworld weren't called as X members song, its just recently that a song that is primarily by X member is now being called as X members song.

An OT7 song no matter who the producer or main lyricist is for me a BTS song, not X member's.

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• I guess since bts themselves call them x member’s song they’re at fault as well lol, they’re so obsessed with solo stans at one point it’s gonna make them turn against the members. Those songs were meant to be for only one member then adapted for the group, we still don’t have vl mixtapes and they decided to include them in group album so it’s perfectly ok hype them as such. And even then back in the day we’d always highlight when a member had directly participated as a producer eg. jk for lino or even yoongi for autumn leaves so idk why the sudden indignation

• Oh I was thinking about this recently. My take is that ppl seem to call it a member's song if it's a solo or if there's been emphasis on that member producing it (ex. Telepathy as Suga's and Your Eyes Tell as JK's). But overtime it never really gets labeled as that and just referred to as a BTS song (ex. Tomorrow, Magic Shop, Airplane Pt2). It's annoying when solos take it too far but the emphasis those "fans" put on the background of the song goes away eventually

• 🙋‍♀️

LeJINdary Spring Day & Kim Namjoon always come together!!!!!

I saw BTS themselves mentioning Namjoon's name & thanking him for writing Spring Day... And also on Thread, when Delulu Jealous kpopie Dare to drag Queen "Spring Day" but ended up sus!!

• Oh I was thinking about this recently. My take is that ppl seem to call it a member's song if it's a solo or if there's been emphasis on that member producing it (ex. Telepathy as Suga's and Your Eyes Tell as JK's). But overtime it never really gets labeled as that and just referred to as a BTS song (ex. Tomorrow, Magic Shop, Airplane Pt2). It's annoying when solos take it too far but the emphasis those "fans" put on the background of the song goes away eventually

yes, everyone knows who wrote telepathy and dis-ease, but the issue is if those songs were really successful it would be considered as bts achievements but if your eyes tell or blue and grey were the credits would go to jk and tae only. solo stans logic.

But then, it's probably because some of those songs such as B&G and Your Eyes Tell were supposed to be in Taehyung and Jungkook's mixtape so I understand the other side too.

so? every member in their lyrics pours their soul and personal thoughts. namjoon wrote the majority of bts lyrics, are those lyrics less personal because they didn't end up on his album? armys take him for granted. he's always contributed to bts albums, that's just a norm and there's nothing special about it. the disrespect army gives to namjoon is frustrating.

also, plans change. suga wrote seesaw as ot7 song but ended up be his solo.

------------------

and to use solo stans logic, one of these doesn't fit

EtJ2xmsXAAEW3-y?format=jpg&name=large

• No yeah I agree 100% with that. If it's under a BTS album, it's the group's achievement. Solo stans are another breed and I usually pay them no mind

• It's just maknae stans are louder when the hyung line have been writing and producing a huge chunk of BTS songs for years.

Yes the older ones tend to praise the maknae's and make a big deal as they should because it's great encouragement for them to continue writing but solos take this and run with it.

RM's contributions get taken for granted A LOT

• Its always funny to me when akgaes (like op) are trying to brag about a solo song and only that members stans got it where it is and then an army comments about Namjoons lyric contributions on it and they freaking go full melt down - its also just sad

Edited once, last by kiwijoon ().

• the quote tweets on that original post shows how many solos or ARMYs biased enough not to see how much the rap line contributes to BTS songs. As if they are saying that RM, Suga and J-Hope never experienced sadness themselves or that the songs they've written didn't have emotions or meanings?

Each of the lines that ALL members have contributed are from their own minds with their own experiences and feelings. Stop erasing all the other members efforts.

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• Its always funny to me when akgaes (like op) are trying to brag about a solo song and only that members stans got it where it is and then an army comments about Namjoons lyric contributions on it and they freaking go full melt down - its also just sad

literally, if there was no namjoon there wouldn't be bts; if their faves never met him they wouldn't be the same people as they are now, both mentally and musically. the disrespect akgaes give to namjoon is mind blowing. and op's fave adores him, he always mentions he joined bts because he thought rapmon hyung was cool, and calls him his role model.

imagine if namjoon stans were taking credits for most of bts' achievements =O bragging would take so much time and nobody got time for that tbh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!