[PANNCHOA] NETIZENS REACT TO TWICE THE FEELS

• source:https://pann-choa.blogspot.com…-talk-twice-feels-mv.html

[theqoo/enter-talk] TWICE "THE FEELS" M/V

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song is good

original post: here[enter-talk] LET'S VOTE ON TWICE'S U.S. SINGLE

1. The song is really good, can they release in Korean too?

2. Why are there only 8 people dancing in the middle? Who was left out?

> Jungyeon, she was sick..

3. Chaeyoung's rap part was so good, it felt so cheerful + Nayeon is prettyㅠㅠ

4. Twice's nitpicking is so severeㅋㅋWhether they're good at English or not, they're one of the girl groups with the most amount of fans overseas... Anyways, the song was good

5. The choreography during the chorus was so good and the song was uplifting too, but how can all 9 of them be so pretty? Seriously there's not a single one who's not pretty...

6. It's not about whether Twice is pulling off this concept or not, but I feel like the most problematic part here is that none of the members can speak English. It always feel like there's something lacking in the quality. Even if they get reactions, if they can't speak English, they're always gonna be limited

> But Mina has dual citizenship in Japan and US

> Mina was born in USA...

7. The outfits are all over the place, reminds me of when ITZY debuted

8. I hope they release a Korean version of the song

9. wow they picked their Song so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Everyone is so pretty. Jihyo's singing is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's my first time hearing a Twice English song

11 . The Korean version will come out too? I feel like it'll stick to my ears right awayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. The song is better than I expected, the concept is good too

13. They're singing in English? They did well

14. It's so much more comfortable to listen now that Twice has removed all the high notes in their songs

15. The generation is changing, now JYP are even releasing English albums. Twice is too pretty

16. Sana's English pronunciation is unexpectedly good ㅋㅋㅋ

17. Chaeyoung and Momo suits their parts this time, I hope that they sell the song is Korea too

18. It's freakinq goodㅠㅠthe MV too ㅠㅠ

19. The song is good, but it would've been better if they did it in Korean. I don't really think they suit English...? It feels like a song meant to be in Korean but sung in English

[enter-talk] LET'S VOTE ON TWICE'S U.S. SINGLE

image.png

The Feels is good and exciting (vote up)

It's meh and bad (vote down)

post response: [+301][-138]

original post: here

1. [+64, -9]

I'm a fan of another group but I freaking like it... it's a f*cking shame that it's an English song so I think that it would've done way better if it was a Korean songㅠㅠ also, Chaeyoung's part is so good

2. [+61, -6]

It reminds me Of Twice at their heydays ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's freaking good, when it comes to high—teen, it's gotta be Twice

3. [+54, -6]

The song is good. The more you get into the song, the more exciting it becomes. Chaeyoung's rap is good and Jihyo sings so refreshingly. I f*cking like it

4. [+32, —2]

This has everything that Koreans like (high-teen + a concept like Yes or Yes + cheerful + clothes that you

fantasize about + Nayeon's high note).. just why is this an American song...

5. [+29, -33]

Their entry score was 71. They are just C-tier now

image.png

6. [+22, -9]

Their English pronunciation is a bit.. it's an English Song but it sounds like a Japanese song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Literally where :pepestare: Dumbass bitch probably doesn't know A1 English

lol i have no idea why they are nitpicking the pronunciation

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Literally where :pepestare: Dumbass bitch probably doesn't know A1 English

Lol I was actually really surprised, of course their english wasn't like perfect but it was actually really good! I can tell they practiced and their english definitely didn't sound like the bad english we hear alot of times in kpop songs lmao

• Koreans: it’s a good song but let’s see if they chart at bb100 so I can stream more!

Fk lol they’re a success stan

Last thing I know they don’t like bts but when they blow up international they start getting interested in them.

• Their English pronunciation is pretty good and this is coming from an American. It's not 100%, but more than understandable the whole way through without subtitles and many lines were accent-less as it is. Mina I thought sounded flawless.

I just found out that Mina actually has USA citizenship lmao

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Their English pronunciation is pretty good and this is coming from an American. It's not 100%, but more than understandable the whole way through without subtitles and many lines were accent-less as it is. Mina I thought sounded flawless.

I had no problem understanding anything they said which is something that happens a lot to me, I even have a hard time understanding American singers like Ariana sometimes lol

• I was pleasantly surprised by their pronunciation tbh. It was much better than expected.

Sanas was really good

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!