[Knetizen] Netizens say that the concept for TWICE’s English single ‘The Feels’ reminds them of their debut days

• source: Knetizen

Netizens say that the concept for TWICE’s English single ‘The Feels’ reminds them of their debut days – Knetizen

Netizens say that the concept for TWICE’s English single ‘The Feels’ reminds them of their debut days

Individual concept photos for TWICE’s English single ‘The Feels’ (released at 1pm on Friday, October 1st)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• only nayeon worse those in LOA though iirc

the rest of them were very different

and overall the colours and the makeup too

Yeah I was confused too but I think a lot of people remember only 3 legendary outfits from that MV, her tartan skirt look, Momo's mesh outfit (and the other outfit too for Momo) and Tzuyu's look

Momo in "Like Ooh Ahh" Outfit 2017 | Twice (트와이스)ㅤ Amino

Momo and Mina: twice

(they wore some tartan/plaids)

33 Twice Tzuyu ideas | twice, ooh ahh, tzuyu twice

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!