Now that Lisa is about to sell 1M, will Jennie also sell 1M if she releases something now?

• I don't think so. She is very popular but Lisa is the biggest female idol of this gen. YG will certainly put more effort into helping her get those numbers though. Not a bad thing, but imagine how much more Lisa could have sold if she had the same treatment?

But according to fans here Lisa just breathing is her being marketed :-)

• I don't think so. She is very popular but Lisa is the biggest female idol of this gen. YG will certainly put more effort into helping her get those numbers though. Not a bad thing, but imagine how much more Lisa could have sold if she had the same treatment?

But according to fans here Lisa just breathing is her being marketed :-)

You're taking that way out of context

• According to what? Instagram followers?

Instagram, Twitter, Google searches, YouTube views, merch sales. I wouldn't say any of these are super accurate individually but with the combination of all of these its clear lisa is the most popular

• definitely. 2 reasons:

1) Jennie is most popular in korea and overall 2nd most popular. Will do better than rosé for sure. Will be even with Lisa due to korea support. And mind u all, Jennie was also the most popular member in China until Lisa took over due to her promotion

2) BP grows over time, the newer release has higher chance to surpass the last one

• definitely. 2 reasons:

1) Jennie is most popular in korea and overall 2nd most popular. Will do better than rosé for sure. Will be even with Lisa due to korea support. And mind u all, Jennie was also the most popular member in China until Lisa took over due to her promotion

2) BP grows over time, the newer release has higher chance to surpass the last one

no, in china Lisa was the most popular ( well I heard that Jisoo was at some point a while back)

but as far as I know now it's Lisa first then Jisoo (Jisoo was trending a lot in China) but it varies most of the girls are quite popular in China so sometimes some members become more popular than others.

But I think Jennie might have a chance though after all blinks are the ones buying their albums

and bp has grown so much since last year.

• definitely. 2 reasons:

Liar. Lisa has always been the most popular in China. She trended on Weibo for her dance all the time. She became so popular that they invited her to be a mentor stop lying

• no, in china Lisa was the most popular ( well I heard that Jisoo was at some point a while back)

but as far as I know now it's Lisa first then Jisoo (Jisoo was trending a lot in China) but it varies most of the girls are quite popular in China so sometimes some members become more popular than others.

I dont just base on fan club numbers but the actual demand for their items. I always buy from c-sellers. From my observation, Jennie and Jisoo photocards are sold out fastest, followed by Rosé and Lisa. And Jisoo's photocards in China cost the most (usually double the price of Lisa and rosé), while Jennie is almost on par. But Jennie ones are almost always sold out the moment they put on sales.

So my deduction is that the popularity/hardcore base goes from Jennie >= Jisoo > Lisa = Rosé

• Liar. Lisa has always been the most popular in China. She trended on Weibo for her dance all the time. She became so popular that they invited her to be a mentor stop lying

Trended =/= translate into sales. Many of those are路人粉(casual fans)

Have to look at the turnaround of their merchs/stuff. I dont need to lie cause I always buy from C-seller so i can gauge what's the demand for each member.

In my country it is the opposite, Lisa >>> Jennie >> Jisoo >>>>> Rosé

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!