I can never watch SNSD Genie in the same way again

• I LEARNT ABOUT THIS A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND I AM STILL NOT OVER IT!!

Was watching Dylan's reaction of SNSD MVs and he pointed out that Yoona is an image behind the rest of the girls at the start of Genie. I have watched the MV so many times and have never noticed it!!

Shared the video at the time he mentions it

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think it was in 2015 when I rewatched all of Soshi's content again that I first noticed that. It was kinda weird but yeah it's not too jarring to affect the whole MV

In general Genie deserved a better MV. Such a flawless song and concept deserved a much well thought out MV than such cheap sets and creepy hands

• I think it was in 2015 when I rewatched all of Soshi's content again that I first noticed that. It was kinda weird but yeah it's not too jarring to affect the whole MV

In general Genie deserved a better MV. Such a flawless song and concept deserved a much well thought out MV than such cheap sets and creepy hands

Well, SNSD's Genie did get the iconic, unequaled rooftop performance MV, so it had that going for it 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Well, SNSD's Genie did get the iconic, unequaled rooftop performance MV, so it had that going for it 8)

External Content www.youtube.com

Yeah thanks to MBC, and remember the yatch as well lol

• OH I HAVEN'T NOTICED THAT LOL

personally I find the GENIE jp ver (MV) to be more beautiful than this one ~I still like it tho! I also feel this way about GEE jp ver idk the MV is just so pretty you know?

• I remember noticing that when it we had to slow down our favorite MVs for a project in my video media/editing classes for schooling, and then I forgot about it until he pointed it out and now it is etched in my mind.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!