is it safe to say NCT is the group people lie the most about? why?

• Ever since nct left nuguland and started to become a top group I have seen many fans of other groups pressed, ofc that's normal and happens to every trendy artist but the amount of lies being spread about nct success is just....

first, they complaint about their physical sales and claim there's no way they can sell above 1 million , that they only could get it during neo zone era becase SM counted the repackage together

then when resonance became a "pure" million seller during preorders, they claim it's only thanks to the 20+ members and 10 groups getting together and that the units can't sold that much alone

nct dream released a double million seller and people started claiming it's thank to their china bars and that since they aren't popular in the US that must mean the numbers are fake and only chinese fans mass-buying

nct 127 released sticker and got above 2 million in preorders alone and since cbars are limited now, the recent excuse is they got it only thanks to the 21 versions. idk where they got that from, but I want everyone to remember the album already reached around 1 million sales alone in hanteo during chuseok and only with 3 versions.

their billboard charting was also dragged, saying neo zone only got a top 5 debut thanks to bundles and free albums. then resonance also got a high bb200 charting despite bundles ban, and excuse #2 was used, claiming it's only thanks to the big amount of members. now let's see what excuse is next since Sticker is predicted to debut at top 3 next week....

then if its not their physical sales being dragged, when we defend it saying their kfandom is one of the biggest rn and their digitals prove it, they claim they only chart high on melon during zombie hours (false, since nct units are the few bgs able to chart on daily chart) and that FLO is being manipulated by inexistent free passes (this lie is being spread since last year and used to drag nct when the free passes event was available for all jyp and sm acts and stopped in march 2020)

and even if we debunk all the lies above, then antis come with the spotify and itunes card, saying it's clear the physical sales and korean digital charts are fake since nct didn't get #1 on itunes madagascar or reached a certain amount of streams on spotify... we can never win.

• It’s always the second fandom, are we really surprised. Tired, but surprised??

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• id say yes

cause even there fans lie and claim 4th gen

funny because yesterday my tl was full of nctzens mad at articles calling nct dream 4th gen, most of them don't want to associate nct with rookie bgs. it's only a few non-fans here that get ppl pressed with such arguments lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I feel like most people have a hate boner for NCT 127 specifically. They've gotten so much more hostile now than during Hot Sauce era.

Anyways, they will keep on thriving despite the unprompted hate. And yes, we're here for the music.

I hope it's because dream members are younger and still seen as cute kids so they don't dare to be as hateful but yeah it's weird how much vitriol is directed towards 127, they go as far as attacking the members when the arguments were about numbers..

• Antis should apply for gymnastics when the next olympics games are hold. They would easily win with all that bending. I heard the winners get big bucks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!