stop judging NCT & SKZ music if you haven't listen to their b-sides

• No but actually u have no right to judge nct and skz music if u dont listen to their b-sides. Its unfair to say that they produce noisy & not friendly music when you dont even bother to listen to the other track on their album . I cant deny that the tittle track for both group are not for everyone to enjoy (it took me few listen for sticker but now im keeping it on loop for real) but their b-sides track are so good and also versatile to the point that u will respect them as a musician . It shows that they can pull any concept easily and how talented they are.

Here's some recommendation from me

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At this point all the criticism that both group receive especially NCT is just pure hate toward the group bcause yall dont even give any chance for them to prove through their bside

EDIT : IM NOT SAYING THAT YOU MUST LISTEN TO THEIR DISCOGRAPHY BECAUSE URE NOT OBLIGATED TO DO THAT ESPECIALLY FOR NON FANS BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID U ALSO HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE THEIR MUSIC AND SIMPLY LABELLING IT BY NOISY MUSIC JUST BECAUSE OF THE TITLE TRACK

• Yeah. For 127's latest release in particular, I can see why people wouldn't vibe with Sticker, but like idk I feel like some of those people would genuinely like the b-sides better if they were to give them a chance.

The whole album has different kinds of ranges that could definitely resonate with different kinds of people, you know?

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Judging discography without actually listening to it is just plain stupid if you ask me for any group.

The only time that I judge discography without listening is probably Ravi because of Bomb , but I'm sure that he got some songs tho

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Singles/title tracks in just about every genre of music are typically chosen to either be as appealing as possible or as memorable as possible and depending on the artist may be chosen for them by the label/company to target a specific market or fit a certain style.

In the US when you release an album you'll typically get at least 3-4 singles released from the album which gives a wider sample of the album and the artist's range. For kpop a lot of people only check out songs via MVs so they're only being exposed to one song. In the case of Stray Kids for instance, they've made MVs for several tracks but those are just uploaded to their artist YouTube channel and aren't really announced outside of group specific official channels.

It's just weird to drag an artist's discography without hearing it. Like it's fine to feel it's not your taste, but even for artists I just flat out don't like and refuse to listen to their music I'm not gonna run it down without hearing it. It may not be to my taste, but how can I think it's garbage without actually hearing it?

• Agreed,

Idk why but it is common for kpop stans to not give b sides any chance if they're not from their favs.

Promoted b sides do get a little bit of glory but even then its not the same and only people who may like the title check them out

Its sad really most of the gems b sides

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• agreed.

it's unfair what happens to both groups and it's okay to not like their songs, but judging their entire discography based on their titles only is lazy and straight hate behavior, considering the crazy amount of backlash both groups receive from people who never actually cared to listen to their songs.

i guess that's why neomichelins are basically married guilds here lol

• Constrution music partners

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!