BTS <-- 'Special Entertainment Unit' option for S.K MILITARY Service ???

• No offense, I think the TV show idea would look more like a weird fluff piece and it seems a little silly to me. They might as well just be similar to the USO and do performances for troops around Korea for all that.

• That’s kinda lame.

Better let them work as usual and Korea will reap the benefits from BTS. What will Korea get if BTS do entertainment for the Korean military? Lol

• *Ahem* They should take initiative by announcing that they're not to skip any duties, they will serve ther country just like any other citizen. They're not looking for hand outs or exemption, they are more than up for the job. They will get the job done and they are very much looking forward to that day.

By taking initiative they put the pressure on any opposing forces/negative energies. They have more leverage than by waiting it out. Put the ball on the other side of the "court".

(No clue if what I typed is sensical or not)

They already said they’re more than willing to serve. It didn’t change much at least for international Kpop fans.

• No offense, I think the TV show idea would look more like a weird fluff piece and it seems a little silly to me. They might as well just be similar to the USO and do performances for troops around Korea for all that.

Actually , what you describe for BTS members ... 'USO' Performances for S.K MILITARY TROOPS , and make a TV Show out of it , the more personal interactions aspect , would be what I favor it ... BTS members are *NOT DIPLOMATS* in any real way (my view) ... And while doing their S.K MILITARY Service time , my view , they should be LOCATED in S.KOREA ...

And answerable to a S.K MILITARY OFFICER , that *monitors* them

on at least a *minimal* level ... So that , BTS members are located where

they are *supposed* to be there (some S.K MIL Base) ... And *doing* what they are *supposed* to being doing it there.

And NO PROBLEM if that BTS member treatment is a bit *better* than

the normal regular S.K MILITARY UNITS ... Even though those *regular* UNITS

are actually the ones that keep S.KOREA as safe as it is (or not).

The notion that BTS members , or *FAT PSY* , keep S.KOREA safe from say

N.KOREA , is a COMPLETE JOKE ... What actually keeps S.KOREA safe (my view) , is USA AIR FORCE ATTACK BOMBERS located on OKINAWA ... IF that N.KOREA actually ever *does* some kind of *real* ATTACK SHOOTING at S.KOREA ... Those USA ATTACK BOMBERS (PLANES) will *LEVEL TO RUBBLE* all the cities in N.KOREA , if needed.

But anyway , let BTS members entertain the *NOT AT WAR* S.K MILITARY TROOPS ... WHY NOT ... It is what S.KOREA and BTS seems good at it ... Being ENTERTAINING.

• That’s kinda lame.

Better let them work as usual and Korea will reap the benefits from BTS. What will Korea get if BTS do entertainment for the Korean military? Lol

S.KOREA gets the benefit that S.KOREA LAWS with regard to S.K MILITARY SERVICE , do actually apply *evenly* (somewhat fairly) to BTS members.

Although , just HOW that say T.O.P gets to be a SUPPORT POLICE PERSON for his S.K MILITARY SERVICE (before his Marijuana usage flop) , and others

do NOT get to be that , is NOT so clear to me ... I believe YOOCHUN (JYJ) got

to be a POLICE SUPPORT PERSON too for S.K MILITARY SERVICE ???

Anyway , at least make a *show* of it , the 'level playing field'

with regard to S.K MILITARY SERVICE and BTS members ???

• They already said they’re more than willing to serve. It didn’t change much at least for international Kpop fans.

www.allkpop.com/article/2021/09/national-defense-commission-to-discuss-the-bts-military-service-exemption-act

National Defense Commission to discuss ; 2021.09.09

the 'BTS Military Service Exemption Act'

*** Begin Quote ***

If the new (S.K LAW) revision is passed, there is a possibility

that BTS may receive a SPECIAL EXEMPTION (meaning NO SERVICE ???).

Meanwhile, BTS has always expressed its willingness to join the military ...

Saying, "(S.K) Military Service is a natural obligation."

*** End Quote ***

(My view) , the S.KOREANS have so *many* EXCEPTION situations

for their S.K MILITARY SERVICE , that it is BEYOND LAUGHABLE.

Maybe the MOTTO of *Conservative* Nation S.KOREA could be -->

*CHAEBOLS (Wealthy) Need S.Korea Military Service OPTIONS*

(Note: This is ADDED now at the TOP #1 Message of this THREAD)

• This topic has been recycled too many times in too many variations so let me say it AGAIN . . . BTS will get a military enlistment EXEMPTION. You can pull your hair out until you get bald spots or hold your breath until your face turns blue or go off the deep end. Military Enlistment Exemption is on its way. There. I called it. :-):-)

• Give it a rest. :pepe-back-away:

www.allkpop.com/video/2021/09/watch-bts-speak-and-perform-live-at-the-76th-united-nations-general-assembly

Watch BTS speak and perform live ; 2021.09.20

at the 76th United Nations General Assembly!

---

*BTS* Group <-- Give *IT* a REST !!!

WHY would ANYONE want 'Social Messages'

from a S.KOREA that created -->

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nth_room_case

Nth ROOM (Disgusting S.K Sexual Behavior) ; Info

www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20171012001029

MOLAR DADDY (Disgusting S.K Sexual Behavior) ; Info

I feel the same about (USA Celebrity) 'Social Messages' from

Ma-DUMB-uh (MADONNA) and BRAD 'Arm' PITT ...

And KANYE 'Pest' WEST , etc ...

*UNITED NATIONS* (NYC , USA) <-- Give *IT* a REST ...

Pack them up (U.N) , send them ALL to BEIJING , PRChina ...

'Social Message' the USA from THERE , with TYRANT XI (Leader) ...

Or , how about EAST TIMOR ??? ... :watt:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQEynF9bO0o

'UNITED' NATIONS <-- (USA) Ain't Missing YOU at ALL ...

(Sadly , I Won't Get That Lucky) ...

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• Someone is smiling

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bnDvjPk.png

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• This topic has been recycled too many times in too many variations so let me say it AGAIN . . . BTS will get a military enlistment EXEMPTION. You can pull your hair out until you get bald spots or hold your breath until your face turns blue or go off the deep end. Military Enlistment Exemption is on its way. There. I called it. :-):-)

I *appreciate* that you REPLIED and made your view CLEAR on it ...

(Okay , next is a bit of 'trolling' on it , but not that bad , in my view)

And yes , the 'high morality' of MOLAR DADDY / NTH ROOM NATION

*S.KOREA* , should be seen for what *IT* is = *BTS* Group ... :wink:

• Wow the obsession with BTS’s military service is crazy ridiculous. Only the SK government will decide when and how they serve.

How about moving on from this beaten to death topic

• I *appreciate* that you REPLIED and made your view CLEAR on it ...

(Okay , next is a bit of 'trolling' on it , but not that bad , in my view)

And yes , the 'high morality' of MOLAR DADDY / NTH ROOM NATION

*S.KOREA* , should be seen for what *IT* is = *BTS* Group ... :wink:

What does this have to do with your obsession about BTS Military enlistment? Don't get me wrong. I'm not, in any way, making light of despicable acts that have happened and I'm all for bringing these issues out in the open and hopefully find justice. I don't think, though, that AllKpop is the right forum for those sensitive issues. More so, using BTS and the Military enlistment topic to get people's attention.

• Continue the full quoteBC4E0B10-6845-4DCC-88BF-AC8BD54406BA.jpg

• Okay , so far , this THREAD seems to have worked well enough ...

*EVERYONE* got to take a few 'Pot Shots' about it all.

I have seen a couple people say that BTS Group members should

at least have to do S.K MILITARY 'Basic Training' , get through it.

Which , I see it that way too ... As to what happens after that with BTS ...

Once they complete 'Basic Training' ... Some 'Special Entertainer' Treatment ...

I would *tend* to SUPPORT that overall ... Let BTS Entertain , but NOT in PARIS.

BTS members are *monitored* by a S.K MIL Officer for the *entire* 18 months.

It is like that for everyone else , why not for BTS members too.

So , I do NOT think there should be any *IF* about BTS members doing

at least S.K MILITARY 'Basic Training' , is my view.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!