J-HOPE CHEERS FOR HOLYBANG IN WEVERSE

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “OMG J-HOPE WATCHES STRONG WOMAN FIGHTER TOO!!!!” to “OMG J-HOPE WATCHES STREET WOMAN FIGHTER TOO!!!!”.
  • is this the crew? They're pretty good woah

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• is this the crew? They're pretty good woah

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not sure!! But they are awesome

• i think it's holy bang lol, don't mind me my sister is going crazy rn bc she loves swf

You are right it’s them

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “OMG J-HOPE WATCHES STREET WOMAN FIGHTER TOO!!!!” to “OMG J-HOPE WATCHES STREET WOMAN FIGHTER TOO!!!! CHEERS FOR HOLYBANG”.
  • I kept seeing this name pop up I didn't know what in the world a reality show named that would be about. Let me tell you I did not think it was a dance crew competition show...

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “OMG J-HOPE WATCHES STREET WOMAN FIGHTER TOO!!!! CHEERS FOR HOLYBANG” to “J-HOPE CHEERS FOR HOLYBANG IN WEVERSE”.
  • I JUST SAW IT :pepe-sad: OH MY GOD :pepe-sad:

She posted about it on her stories)

External Content twitter.com

From my understanding all dancers from her crew posted about it too

They are so exited about him watching their dance, this whole interaction is so wholesome :pepe-sad:

The moment I saw the show I thought that Hoseok and Street Woman Fighter is a match made on heaven tbh. He is on the level of pro dancer and has a past as a famous underground dancer, he is so suitable for this show, I am so happy he it watching it too! The way I wish he participated even for 1 episode there as special judge or smth (just like he did for Under19) and interacted with dancers :pepe-sad:

lol

• She posted about it on her stories)

From my understanding all dancers from her crew posted about it too

They are so exited about him watching their dance, this whole interaction is so wholesome :pepe-sad:

It's so heart warming when the people bts acknowledge are so happy with it that they share it on their social media.

One of the highest praises you can get, but totally deserved!

the programme is very popular, right?

I've seen songs used rise a lot on the charts.

• This is the dance, btw)

Really match made on heaven

Yep

• It's so heart warming when the people bts acknowledge are so happy with it that they share it on their social media.

One of the highest praises you can get, but totally deserved!

the programme is very popular, right?

I've seen songs used rise a lot on the charts.

Yeah, the show is a huge hit in SK from what I see. Here on forum was even a thread how pretty dancer from this show got fansites, another thread was about another dancer whose fancam got more views than Hyuna (that dancer is back-up dancer for her new song), songs on charts too, so yeah) It's a good show btw, give it a try if you like Korean shows

• OP, HolyBang is the crew by Honey J if you recognise her she's pretty famous

• another thread was about another dancer whose fancam got more views than Hyuna (that dancer is back-up dancer for her new song)

Emma

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• oh I see ARMY here talking about SWF

I think many users would help you to get into this show, it's pretty cool one, their skills are out of this world

some dancers are as beautiful if even not prettier than female Idols :)

External Content www.instagram.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• OP, HolyBang is the crew by Honey J if you recognise her she's pretty famous

I DO RECOGNISE HER!!! In fact I love her lol😂😂 I am an avid viewer of this show

I was kinda sad when her crew didn’t win.

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• That’s so sweet of you!! I have alr been following the show since episode 1.

• Emma

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

She is a queen. She was amazing while dancing to run the world

• I think He's kinda considerate tho . Coz the view counting is over .

I think he knows that if he post something about it it can do some impact .

Maybe that's why he post it today .

• I think He's kinda considerate tho . Coz the view counting is over .

I think he knows that if he post something about it it can do some impact .

Maybe that's why he post it today .

Oh, haven't thought about it.. But you might be really onto smth, Hoseok is indeed very thoughtful person, he might indeed consider it to just not influence anything

• this is the final results if anyone wondering . Kinda good but for me prowdmon and holybang is the best for this round .

• this is the final results if anyone wondering . Kinda good but for me prowdmon and holybang is the best for this round .

Not surprised at the top. They seem to have a big fanbase cos of the company. But seriously they are super talented so probably deserved too.

• If I have to judge for myself it's

Prowdmon > holy bang > ygx > hook = want > CocaNbutter

From the previous round, I felt like HolyBang was robbed by the judges. Lachica did great too but HolyBang dance moves and choreography was just so amazing. Prowdmon is so talented, I loved their performance a lot too. Ygx imo definitely performed better than want for the boa song. Hook was so creative and unique. Cocanbetter were sexy.

• From the previous round, I felt like HolyBang was robbed by the judges. Lachica did great too but HolyBang dance moves and choreography was just so amazing. Prowdmon is so talented, I loved their performance a lot too. Ygx imo definitely performed better than want for the boa song. Hook was so creative and unique. Cocanbetter were sexy.

EDIT : can y'all rank the performance here??

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!