Sticker is so good?

• This song is very confusing and dividing even by NCT 127 standards, it's like the beat is very agressive and nasty, the flute can be jarring but also the chorus is not very on your face? It definitely sounds like an SM chorus harmonization but quite laid back, yet the beat keeps going hard on the back. Honestly, this song might actually be the most bizarre NCT song they ever released, and I can't form a solid opinion yet apart from the fact that I love the bridge, the dance break and I can see the chrous growing on me already. The flute? Idk how it will age on me, but I applaud their constant release of new and innovative songs

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• This song is very confusing and dividing even by NCT 127 standards, it's like the beat is very agressive and nasty, the flute can be jarring but also the chorus is not very on your face? It definitely sounds like an SM chorus harmonization but quite laid back, yet the beat keeps going hard on the back. Honestly, this song might actually be the most bizarre NCT song they ever released, and I can't form a solid opinion yet apart from the fact that I love the bridge, the dance break and I can see the chrous growing on me already. The flute? Idk how it will age on me, but I applaud their constant release of new and innovative songs

I mostly agree. I absolutely love the song stating from the 2nd prechorus at 2:04 + Mark's verse before that. But I feel like there's a disconnect in the flow of the singing in the verses versus the instrumental, I can't pinpoint it exactly but it's most apparent during the first verse. It's indeed bizarre but also very interesting. I can't even say I dislike it? It's just weird.

• Wth? It’s my favorite 127 song in a while, and yes even considering Kick It. I really like Harmonized chorus, it’s so good. And that super high annoying synth/flute (or whatever that was) in the instrumental is discomforting at the beginning, but it was fine ad the song progressed.

that makes one of us

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

I agree with you. I think the flute part is the best part, it reminds me a bit of western movie music. The rap parts feel left in the air, but the beat seems to be more compatible with the vocal parts. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!