Beyond Evil is so good !!!!

• Beyond Evil is so good omg....

I at first didn’t understood why this drama got more wins then IOTNBO... but now I get it. Perfect written story with a love for details. I swear nothing they focus on won’t be important for a later scene. I’m not done yet but I already love it.. :froghype:

• Beyond Evil is so good omg....

I at first didn’t understood why this drama got more wins then IOTNBO... but now I get it. Perfect written story with a love for details. I swear nothing they focus on won’t be important for a later scene. I’m not done yet but I already love it.. :froghype:

Maybe I'll try it, summyry seems pretty interresting

• Omg, exactly, it became one of my favorite dramas. Shin Ha-Kyun gave me shivers with his acting and that smile. He totally deserved the award. I wasn't a fan of Yeo Jin-goo (tbh I actually avoided all the dramas with him) but he is so talented and this kind of drama is better for him.

The drama is really well written and it's one of the few where most of the characters have a development. Also, there are so many plot twists that I didn't expect. So sad that many avoided it because the cast is not that popular and there is no idol playing.

• I honestly don't know why someone would dislike a good psychological thriller, that's the superior genre.

I didn't watch Beyond Evil while it was still airing because it honestly seemed like yet another 'catch the psychopathic serial killer', and I wanted something new. But since it's getting so much praise, it must be really good, and I now feel like it might have some good twists. So I'll probably check it out, but sometime later, because these past two months have been filled with really good and interesting dramas, and I'm already watching like 5 dramas and it's hectic, lol.

• I honestly don't know why someone would dislike a good psychological thriller, that's the superior genre.

I didn't watch Beyond Evil while it was still airing because it honestly seemed like yet another 'catch the psychopathic serial killer', and I wanted something new. But since it's getting so much praise, it must be really good, and I now feel like it might have some good twists. So I'll probably check it out, but sometime later, because these past two months have been filled with really good and interesting dramas, and I'm already watching like 5 dramas and it's hectic, lol.

It goes beyond that .... this show literally tells you “ you can’t trust anybody, not even yourself “

Give it a try.

Indeed a good psychological drama is the superior genre. :love:

• I didn't even read the thread, I scrolled down immediately, I'm afraid someone wrote a spoiler lol

I'm at ep8 now. Please tell me the end is satisfying, i need to know that ;( SandyBee3 please? ;(^^ I'm afraid to go to mydramalist

• I didn't even read the thread, I scrolled down immediately, I'm afraid someone wrote a spoiler lol

I'm at ep8 now. Please tell me the end is satisfying, i need to know that ;( SandyBee3 please? ;(^^ I'm afraid to go to mydramalist

Hmm… Episode 8… Damn your at the beginning of the Rollercoaster ^^

Well let’s say… for me it was satisfying! And for many others too. Everyone will get what they deserve… that’s all I’m gonna say.

• Hmm… Episode 8… Damn your at the beginning of the Rollercoaster ^^

Well let’s say… for me it was satisfying! And for many others too. Everyone will get what they deserve… that’s all I’m gonna say.

that's what i wanted to hear. phew, i would be really mad if that didn't happen!

at the beginning of the rollercoaster, oh no 2x .

i'm confused with what content they are going to fill rest of the episodes? 8 episodes, that's a lot :/

somebody else replied to the thread; whoever you are why are you stressing me, i had to scroll down fast in case you're spilling spoilers :pepe-sad: i'm safe now, i didn't see it, phew

• Exactly my thoughts… it remained unpredictable, but not in a Riverdale kinda way. It was logical.

Causality is the best way to describe this Drama.

• Tell me what you thought after watching the remaining 8 episodes. It’s nerve wracking. I love good written Thrillers.

• Tell me what you thought after watching the remaining 8 episodes. It’s nerve wracking. I love good written Thrillers.

just finished ep12 and learned

4 episodes left!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!