What are some things you hate about your own gender?

• For me as a woman:

• of cause having periods ... why god ... why do you hate us so much?
    • People who ask me shit like why I am not wanting to have babys .... dude I am broke and giving birth sounds painfull as fuck
    • When you get compared to a hot woman just cause obvisiously not all people can look like a supermodel and it sucks

And what do you hate about your own gender?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• JiminieKookie

Changed the title of the thread from “What are some things you hate about your own gender?For” to “What are some things you hate about your own gender?”.
  • I dislike women who believe that advocating for men's issues makes you a "pick-me girl" or someone who likes to victimize men.

I think that men's mental issues are important and I worry about it, and I don't like it when women say that you can't be sexist towards men. That isn't victimizing; that's common sense, really.

I also dislike the e-girl community for a few reasons.

Apart from that, we're pretty great smiley280.gif

out of service

• For me as a woman:

• People who ask me shit like why I am not wanting to have babys .... dude I am broke and giving birth sounds painfull as fuck
    • When you get compared to a hot woman just cause obvisiously not all people can look like a supermodel and it sucks

Really childbirth isn't as bad as people think. I endured 18 hours and never made a sound. I just did as I was told and I had an ordeal.

• There is a certain stigma that does stick to guys. It clings like an ill fitting suit jacket.

Otherwise, I've had a few run-ins where i'd have to grapple with my own gender identity a few times and honestly there's a bit of envy.

- The worst thing I've had to deal with is the normalization of emotional stonewalling. Its not fun, it burns inside and the worst part is that I'm liable to catch flak if I show and express what's been going on upstairs. Its dying down little by little, sure but I wish I never had to in the first place.

kicked in the balls is bad

doing the uncomfortable reorganizational cha-cha because of an inconvenient inflation is also bad.

Ballsticker. If you know you know.

Toxic competition. iykyk.

All the guys look the same at a fancy event. Tuxes or suits all around. The fancy one might have a nice tan or beige suit but its mostly grey, black, or navy. Surprisingly boring. I used to borrow my uncle's three-piece because of that. also dress pants are made of tissue and load-bearing thoughts and prayers unless you had the money for a proper pair.

Emotions get the best of us more often! it is scientifically proven as well; at least it tells us guys have more dedicated to emotion relative to gals

Also the most horrifying form of cancer is most likely to show up at the balls -- teratoma

DON"T SEARCH IT UP SAVE YOUR SANITY PLEASE>

"tough it out, be a man and walk it off"

Edit: needless to say I need a word with my physical gender again.

• Shaming women for putting makeup or always calling them plastic it’s so humiliating especially when women are the first one to say it.

I don’t like how women get less paid than men we are in 21th century

Oppressing Muslim women and then trying to advocate for them then they will say we can’t think about ourselves.

Women should wear whatever they want without being shamed and being a rapist/ assaulter isn’t a serve

• As a woman I've always felt that I need to work twice as hard as a man to be taken half as seriously in any field.

And while men can make mistakes, women can't because any mistake you make as a woman causes people to question your intelligence.

• Tbh… as a women (a poc as that) I did faced some hardships and had to deal with sexist remarks, but I don’t want to view myself as a victim who is constantly disadvantaged. When I wanted to achieve something, I did achieve it. I often didn’t care about what others got to say either.

I feel privileged cause I know that women in other countries don’t even have access to proper school education. They can’t voice their opinion as I do, they can’t do whatever like I do, the worst I might probably encounter on daily basis if any are sexist remarks, other women might encounter death.

But what I do dislike currently is the constant policing of women opinions, unfortunately also from other women. Men defending women or care about their concern “ oh great”, women defend men or care about their concerns “ what a pick me, she wants to victimize men “… we are limited in how far we can go with our opinions while men often can say whatever.

If I would consider myself a feminist, than a 2. wave feminist! I care about the equality of the genders, this means caring about the concerns of both women and men. Cause the issues we are facing when it comes to the genders ( especially women) are rooted in the societal expectations towards the genders which affects how we treat each other.

• For me as a woman:

all of these + pick me girls, and "iM nOt liKE tHe oThEr giRlS"

• period
    • period cramps
    • the acne i get before my period
    • the blood while i try to take a shower
    • messing up my bed bc it comes early sometimes
    • bloobies bc i cant run down the stairs without being in pain
    • this is kinda a religion thing...kinda but always being asked "Oh my, are you oppressed??" "You don't have to wear it" "youre too young" "you shouldn't cover up so much"

LIKE OKAY MS.KAREN WE GET IT IM MUSLIM DONT MAKE A MF SCENE YEESH U LIL SOCCER MOM-WHITE UGLY PIXIE HAIR-STICK EYELASH-NOODLE EYEBROW ASS

Bootycheek

• period
    • period cramps
    • the acne i get before my period
    • the blood while i try to take a shower
    • messing up my bed bc it comes early sometimes
    • bloobies bc i cant run down the stairs without being in pain
    • this is kinda a religion thing...kinda but always being asked "Oh my, are you oppressed??" "You don't have to wear it" "youre too young" "you shouldn't cover up so much"

LIKE OKAY MS.KAREN WE GET IT IM MUSLIM DONT MAKE A MF SCENE YEESH U LIL SOCCER MOM-WHITE UGLY PIXIE HAIR-STICK EYELASH-NOODLE EYEBROW ASS

being called one of the boys since i wear some jersey. like tf????

having to buy a new dress for almost every occasion bc if i wear the same one itll lose its beauty (i still rewear them lol)

NOT BEING ABLE TO DO MAH FUCKIN EYELINER JNOER

Bootycheek

• well im a female

i hate:

1. the way hips aren't shaped properly like why do violin hips exist why not just make womens hips align with their curves???
    2. hair on nipples ( why must i suffer this horrible fate)
    3. cellulite ( i meaan whyyy)
    4. boobs ( kay i don't hate boobs but i don't like them either, mine are tiny and i like them that way)
    5. vaginal discharge ( i could live without it in general)

overall though i really enjoy being feminine and im not planning on having a baby and my cramps are like a 2/10 when it comes to making me uncomfortable so its cool.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!