In its first update since 2004, Rolling Stone includes Dynamite amongst its 500 Greatest Songs of all time list

• Dynamite was really THAT b.

so many were already making hopeful predictions before the song how "bts' popularity has peaked" &

dynamite ruined all these dreams. Truly the song of 2020.

managed to get in just 1 year. no wonder kpoppies are having meltdowns in twitter. :pepegrin:

it's not just kpoppies.. swifties & other mpg stans are triggered too. The power bts & dynamite holds !

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dynamite was really THAT b.

so many were already making hopeful predictions before the song how "bts' popularity has peaked" &

dynamite ruined all these dreams. Truly the song of 2020.

it's not just kpoppies.. swifties & other mpg stans are triggered too. The power bts & dynamite holds !

Swifties have lost it for real

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• After Dynamite getting Huge amount of records, sales, awards, critical acclaim, streams, being in prestigious lists, performed & played in ww events,

Dynamite to all BTS's song...

"Did you see my bag

Did you see my bag

Its hella records

Its hella thick.

What you think about that

What you think about that

I bet it got you all feel hella sick 😏"

• Actually outro : tear deserves it best song ever

While I don't disagree, it needed commercial release to put it on RS's radar. BTS has only recently been enjoying that in the West and Dynamite was basically when they broke through. While we can talk about how great the rest of Bangtan's discography is, because, well, it is, let's not lessen Dynamite - it deserves it's spot on the list!

• dont really care about either dynamite or this list, but am here for bts continually asserting their dominance. i strolled through the list and there are some wacky choices on there... i personally prefer to think of it as a 'acknowledging some of the most influencial artists of our time with not necessarily their best song and also in a pretty arbitrary manner' list.

• External Content twitter.com

• Lol

• omg. where is the korean fandom version of this? the no daesang no opinion with dramatic music. lol

Lol

• Lol

I am sure the "Medicore" comment came from a Hybrid who is both a kpop & western stan.

It is easy to understand which kpop fandom. :smirks2:

How many times they will throw this word at BTS to forget the dissapearance of Their group. :sketchyk:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!