Can you name a personal positive and negative experience of the K-POP section in AKP?

• Just straight out block them. Especially spammers, it's so annoying. Just imo

I’m too lazy to block people. And usually my comments will be based on the current post, don’t really care about the user’s previous history. But yeah, block is a good choice when one take the time to learn how :shyy:

Oh! I remember another personal negative experience I had with one user. I commented something and she attacked me for a comment I said way back in the old akp lol. Anyway, I’m blown away that people commit their brain cells to memorise akp comments AND carry a grudge for a long time. And she told all of her friends about me and my comment. Well that part made me feel young, like I’m back in high school. So that’s something positive ;-)

• Positive: all akp users love me :pepe-clown-gear::pepeflushed:

Negative: despite me begging a lot, the users don't give me their akorns which to me this is: hate speech, favoritism towards only non big3 and many more. :boredr:

• Positive: all akp users love me :pepe-clown-gear::pepeflushed:

Negative: despite me begging a lot, the users don't give me their akorns which to me this is: hate speech, favoritism towards only non big3 and many more. :boredr:

Both of these things are false because of my existence.

:mukbang:

For legal reasons: many of the things I say are said jokingly, take them as such :wilds::oks:

• Both of these things are false because of my existence.

:mukbang:

An anti is still a fan so you love me like a saesang love which humbly accept :pepe-flirt: kkkkk

the other... Give me akorns and prove me wrong kkkkk

• An anti is still a fan so you love me like a saesang love which humbly accept :pepe-flirt: kkkkk

the other... Give me akorns and prove me wrong kkkkk

The opposite of love is not hate :pepenomad:

I already gave you some and proved you wrong before :blehr:

For legal reasons: many of the things I say are said jokingly, take them as such :wilds::oks:

• I get BTS updates the fastest here since I have never used Twitter.

What I don't like is people acting superior (like in this thread you ca say). I mean you all are kpop fans. You all have your agendas that you're running with all over the forum and want to be heard by other people (admit it or not). Since you cannot do that on other platforms, you're using akp (since its anon forum). So bashing akp and it's users is dumb imo because everyone here is shady about the things (can be anything) that they don't like.

Peace.

• The opposite of love is not hate :pepenomad:

I already gave you some and proved you wrong before :blehr:

Love is love and hate is an imaginary feeling kkkkkk so everybody loves me :boredr: it's the logic that you're failing

Case 2 closed with you winning kkkkk

• One positive experience was when I almost got into an argument with a user here but they sincerely apologized and turned out it was just a misunderstanding, I couldn't be angry at them anymore after that, it was a heartfelt moment for me because people around me in real life would never do the same even if they realize their mistake.

Negative experience, well I have so far not experienced such a thing, I tend to avoid such threads where I know it'll turn into a warzone or I just :pepe_akorns: do this and get an akorn hehe

• You're saying this while being on akp :pepewash:

I wish hate was imaginary.

I always win :wellr:

Actually you don't know users personally and when they hate it's like this 5 yo kids crying bc their toys were taken away or something like this so i prefer to think such childish and dumb behavior is imaginary :pepe-use-head: kkkkk

I just let you win bc you gave me akorns in the past kkkk

• One positive experience was when I almost got into an argument with a user here but they sincerely apologized and turned out it was just a misunderstanding, I couldn't be angry at them anymore after that, it was a heartfelt moment for me because people around me in real life would never do the same even if they realize their mistake.

Negative experience, well I have so far not experienced such a thing, I tend to avoid such threads where I know it'll turn into a warzone or I just :pepe_akorns: do this and get an akorn hehe

That's such a wholesome experience it's good to know things like that does happen :claps:

• Actually you don't know users personally and when they hate it's like this 5 yo kids crying bc their toys were taken away or something like this so i prefer to think such childish and dumb behavior is imaginary :pepe-use-head: kkkkk

:eyes: 💀💀

You didn't lie though :pepe-tea:

Maybe you're the winner after all :pepe-smug:

• Positive :- Funny interactions..... Good users....especially in the guilds.

Negative :-

Where do I start?

1. Unnecessary shade/drag

2. General negativity

3. This forum is filled with users who believe in Sheep mentality. They see 2 users arguing, they will support one who is from their fandom, Even if the user in question is wrong.

4. "Minion" mentality. Ganging up on users, there's no rules against that, so full advantage is taken.

5. Some members of a particular fandom can't take opinions and it's facts.

• Positive : I’ve discovered that multi stans are the best types of fans on here, they just want everyone to succeed and do well, of course there are a few bad apples but in general, my best experiences have been with multi stans on this site.

Negative: There’s too much gate keeping and the cult mentality is strong here. I’ve seen users go after other users that are apart of the same fandom just because they have different opinions. Just because you like an artist, you don’t need to like every song they produce and disliking it doesn’t make you a ‘fake fan’. Some really act like there’s a whole ass guideline book to being a fan and unless you follow that book, they’ll gatekeep you.

uhh.. I see you are not only beautiful but also smart. :shyr:

the best part about the negative you mentioned, when you are a multi, the cultists will attack for you not being as hardcore as them :oks:

for me positive: the nice people I got to know here

negative: just what lala said

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!