[Girls Planet 999] Combination Mission Fancams

• Twitter thread with all the performances

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Since they skipped Fu Yaning, she will be now in the OP

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Combined versions:

• I will never understand why they picked In The Morning for the vocal mission.

You can't compare My Sea and All About You

with In The Morning

• The stranger part for me was why MITM was considered a Vocal pick.

I do like what I see out of the MITM fancams though, but will definitely need to see the full performance.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Yes, the MITM fancams are good, but it's not a vocal song.

It was defined that way for the categories though, which is why I got confused. Maybe because the Vocal category is more a direct vocal cover instead of Dance being just dancing to the original song and Rap being more about writing their own raps?

pasted-from-clipboard.png

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Interesting Fu Yaning had some sort of stronger power there.

I just noticed the Twitter thread skipped Fu Yaning

• I just noticed the Twitter thread skipped Fu Yaning

Okay yes this is continuing her being a nice stable vocalist but I loved her being cute more tbh.

• now go and vote for Choi Yeyoung!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!