Girls Planet 999 - 'Combination Mission' photo - I guess those are the teams?

• :eyes::wow:

would this be teams for next mission?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I just realized since they are booting 10/10/10 girls that this is the round where the x2 or x3 bonus can most be used by Mnet to manipulate the Vote and get the Girls they want to debut in (assuming they aren't going to physically change the votes again)

So if a Girl is in those middle ranks where the x2/x3 bonus could have an effect like Myah, Dayeon or Bora we will see if MNet wants them in or not by how the judges vote and how Mnet edits these upcoming episodes to justify those votes because they cannot risk girls in that range getting that bonus and displacing someone they like so would have no choice but to make sure they don't get the bonus and who they want does get the bonus

I say the middle ranks, because x2 or x3 will have no bearing on some like Yujin or Yurina's chance of making Top 8 in their Group at this stage, and it might even be the case that it is really only the Korean Group that matters because who is popular outside of the Top5 in the other groups?

• I just realized since they are booting 10/10/10 girls that this is the round where the x2 or x3 bonus can most be used by Mnet to manipulate the Vote and get the Girls they want to debut in (assuming they aren't going to physically change the votes again)

So if a Girl is in those middle ranks where the x2/x3 bonus could have an effect like Myah, Dayeon or Bora we will see if MNet wants them in or not by how the judges vote and how Mnet edits these upcoming episodes to justify those votes because they cannot risk girls in that range getting that bonus and displacing someone they like so would have no choice but to make sure they don't get the bonus and who they want does get the bonus

I say the middle ranks, because x2 or x3 will have no bearing on some like Yujin or Yurina's chance of making Top 8 in their Group at this stage, and it might even be the case that it is really only the Korean Group that matters because who is popular outside of the Top5 in the other groups?

You clearly overestimated the power of bonus. As evident from last round, the bonus could only move a group up or down 2-3 places. For Mnet to use bonus to save the group, the group must be so close to make it in the first place.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!