Girls Planet 999 2nd Mission Songs & additional info

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not Ruiqi going on dance group || When is she gonna show her rap skills on this show

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• posting this for all those who don't have twitter

kuk.png

External Content www.youtube.com

• The rumors I saw posted of the Cell Elimination were basically all wrong outside of Hyerim getting Planet Pass, and we all knew she was a candidate for that anyway

So I give these rumors little no credence

Also Bora in the Rap team? honestly would like to see that

• Looks like this was right.

IU - My Sea, BTOB - Missing You, Lee Sunhee - Destiny (Fate)

pasted-from-clipboard.png

image0.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

External Content www.youtube.com

• If they're actually singing My Sea, I hope they nail it. That final high note....

You know I see all these posts talking about how IU is not a great vocalist.

Yet in such competitions, trainees looking to show off their vocal talents, do pick IU or IU's songs are in the short list to be picked. Kingdom Mayfly and now this. Vocal trainers like Kim Sunguen praise her and use her songs for training.

I think IU has been scamming people by those deceptively dulcet airy tones, making them think she is overrated as a vocalist.

• i stand corrected. i didnt think mnet was this stupid lol

Lol yep there’s always insiders finding these things

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!