I think I finally found an NCT unit I like a lot.

• So, I have been trying so hard to at least like part of the NCT team as I have liked every single SM group ever, without exaggeration, so far and feel bad I don't like NCT (still don't like the execs though). However, I think I finally found two units I really like, WayV and NCT U.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Those songs have been on repeat on and off the past two weeks. <3

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• I also prefer NCT U and WayV, though NCT U is not technically a single unit. It's the one that can include any configuration of all of the members depending on the song.

Oh I did not know that I have not paid much attention to them since their first few songs because I did not care for their music style.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• Have you heard this?

External Content www.youtube.com

dfsjhfdhsdf I'm happy you finally found songs and units you like though! :pepe-excited: I do believe there's something for everyone in the nct universe.

• Have you heard this?

External Content www.youtube.com

dfsjhfdhsdf I'm happy you finally found songs and units you like though! :pepe-excited: I do believe there's something for everyone in the nct universe.

NOOOOO this is the song Ryujin and the 2B2U temp group performed omg :waterr:

Wait WayV is a NCT Unit I always thought that they are just a Chines group from S.M :|

I did at first two but yea they are a part of NCT. I am glad they aren't called NCT China or something tbh with how bad SM can be at names for sub units

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• Lol, NCT U isn't exactly a unit. The U stands for united so basically it's different combinations of NCT members. For all we know the line up that released Make A Wish might never come together again.

External Content youtu.be

All of these are NCT U

• Oh? Okay, I am still learning, like I said I originally walked away from NCT in the early stages as they could not keep my interest. Thank you for sharing this. I am slowly googling more NCT stuffs to be more knowledgeable on them.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• Oh? Okay, I am still learning, like I said I originally walked away from NCT in the early stages as they could not keep my interest. Thank you for sharing this. I am slowly googling more NCT stuffs to be more knowledgeable on them.

Yep NCT is like the name of the brand, the only fixed units so far are Dream, 127 and Wayv. Sometimes members from those units come together and release music under the alias NCT U, so far they did this twice, first in 2018 when their first album Empathy and again last year when they released Resonance (check it out, it was one of the best albums last year imo)

The fixed units have their own separate discographies and promote separately like regular groups.

I can recommend NCT content that might make it easier for you to get into them if you want.

• Yep NCT is like the name of the brand, the only fixed units so far are Dream, 127 and Wayv. Sometimes members from those units come together and release music under the alias NCT U, so far they did this twice, first in 2018 when their first album Empathy and again last year when they released Resonance (check it out, it was one of the best albums last year imo)

The fixed units have their own separate discographies and promote separately like regular groups.

I can recommend NCT content that might make it easier for you to get into them if you want.

Please do :shyr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• Even though NCT U is a combination of any NCT members I can see why you feel that way. I think NCT U and WayV title tracks are a little bit more public friendly when compared to 127's. Which is why many multis even here who don't like NCT that much tend to like WayV or NCT U the most. I do feel like you would like some 127 and Dream songs if you like Take Off and Make A Wish though, those 2 are very NCT and kind of have that 127 sound. 127 is not only Cherry Bomb, Kick It and Firetruck. Glad you like WayV and NCT U songs though.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Yep NCT is like the name of the brand, the only fixed units so far are Dream, 127 and Wayv. Sometimes members from those units come together and release music under the alias NCT U, so far they did this twice, first in 2018 when their first album Empathy and again last year when they released Resonance (check it out, it was one of the best albums last year imo)

They also did it when they debuted to introduce the NCT brand with 'The 7th Sense' and 'Without You', and sometimes when they do an OST with a random combination of members or they do an SMStation. On special ocassions pretty much.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• May I ask what is it about NCT 127 that you dislike ??

I love Cherry Bomb but have yet to have been able to get into many of their other songs, although I have tried by forcing myself to play nothing but their singles for a few hours while I work. I have issues enjoying the songs and trying to make myself remember their lyrics to sing along like I do with many groups. As per usual I am always open to song suggestions though.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• Please do :shyr:

Alright

As far as music go I recommend checking out Neo Zone (NCT 127 album), Resonance (NCT U album, this means all 23 members participated in different combinations for each song) and Awaken The World (WayV album) .

All 3 albums were released last year and they are some of NCT's finest works. If they're to your liking you can check their older work.

As for variety content, I recommend watching NCT127's Brooklyn Boys, it was the first variety content I watched from NCT and I liked it a lot. It's uploaded to their yt channel with English subs.

There's also NCT World 2. An Mnet show with all 23 members, I think this is one of the easiest ways to know and memorise all members since the show highlights each member separately (it's a video game style show, they have lots of missions to accomplish to escape some kind of a virtual time vortex. It's fun and entertaining). Just search NCT world 2 in youtube and you'll find the whole series with English subs.

They also have a long running travel series called NCT life, it started since they were still trainees and it has several seasons but most of them are only available with English subs in vlive. My personal favorite seasons are NCT life in Seoul, NCT life cooking Challenge. And The Hot & Young Seoul trip, which is available in youtube with English subs

These two game videos are also some of my favorite WayV content

And there's the black hole that is fan compilations. Start with these legendary videos of NCT foreign members struggling with the Korean language

There are 5 parts in total lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!