Which C-Group & J-Group girls do you see making it to the final episode on Girls Planet 999

• I’m pretty sure the finale will be 18, with a 6/6/6 ratio (you can still have a top 7 or 8 if you want tho). My guess on Theo of these groups would make it to the last episode are

C-Group

1. Xiaoting (definitely)
    2. Ruiqi (definitely)
    3. Cai Bing (very likely)
    4. Ziyin (very likely)
    5. Yaning (kinda likely)
    6. Xingqiao or Hsienwei

J-Group

1. Yurina (definitely)
    2. Hikaru (definitely)
    3. Mashiro (definitely)
    4. May (likely)
    5. Shana (kinda likely)
    6. Ririka, Miu, or Reina
  • I’m pretty sure the finale will be 18, with a 6/6/6 ratio (you can still have a top 7 or 8 if you want tho). My guess on Theo of these groups would make it to the last episode are

C-Group

1. Xiaoting (definitely)
    2. Ruiqi (definitely)
    3. Cai Bing (very likely)
    4. Ziyin (very likely)
    5. Yaning (kinda likely)
    6. Xingqiao or Hsienwei

J-Group

1. Yurina (definitely)
    2. Hikaru (definitely)
    3. Mashiro (definitely)
    4. May (likely)
    5. Shana (kinda likely)
    6. Ririka, Miu, or Reina

I think I more or less agree with you. I think Xingqiao very likely will make it. Seems like Mnet likes her and gives her pretty good edits. She's a visual for sure. For the J-group, I agree with the top 5, and as you are, very unsure of the sixth one.

• Sun Ruiqi out

I also prefer they don't put Xiaoting in the final group but I think they probably will

Hikaru & Mashiro will very likely be in the final group

Yurina, I think 50/50

I prefer Shana tho

• I more or less agree, but the exact standings will depend on the voting system in place for the 3rd elimination. My guess it is going to be 1\1\1 from each group, hence girls with larger 1-pick stan bases will go up in ranks. Unironically, I think it is going to benefit Fu Yaning, because she is definitely not a "filler" candidate for many people, so most of her voters are kinda dedicated, hence when the number of picks is going to be reduced, she will most likely raise in ranks a bit.

• My only guess is Mashiro must be in cause that girl is gem. I wish for Reina too but i guess there are others J girls that overshadow her, so it is hard

• at this point I think those should make it to the group:

Ruiqi
    Xiaoting

Yurina
    Hikaru

should make it to final group

that will give us 4 foreign girls

the perfect 5th one should be either Ziyin or Mashiro.

But I feel that won't happen and we will need to settle for 5K+2C+2J

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As was demonstrated in the last episode it will be to hard to tell. Kim Dayoon for example was in no way going to make it to the last episode except for the big edit they gave her in this episode. I'm actually very happy that all the people that were trashing her have somehow forgotten that they were doing so and are now going. "Who me? No I supported her all along. I have no idea where you got the idea I was saying she was bland, boring, and whiny. My account must have been hacked". We haven't even seen all the performances from this round. We haven't even seen half the performances. All the golden edits that are coming next week are yet to be seen. While some of those golden edits will be a waste as people will have already voted and changed their mind because there obviously can't be any great performances next week. We will be getting the individual fan cams in the next day or so.

• As was demonstrated in the last episode it will be to hard to tell. Kim Dayoon for example was in no way going to make it to the last episode except for the big edit they gave her in this episode. I'm actually very happy that all the people that were trashing her have somehow forgotten that they were doing so and are now going. "Who me? No I supported her all along. I have no idea where you got the idea I was saying she was bland, boring, and whiny. My account must have been hacked". We haven't even seen all the performances from this round. We haven't even seen half the performances. All the golden edits that are coming next week are yet to be seen. While some of those golden edits will be a waste as people will have already voted and changed their mind because there obviously can't be any great performances next week. We will be getting the individual fan cams in the next day or so.

she has shown leadership skills and choreographed everything well

but that still doesn't change my opinion that there are few k-girls which are more talented than her :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• she has shown leadership skills and choreographed everything well

but that still doesn't change my opinion that there are few k-girls which are more talented than her :)

Actually....

I agree somewhat. She isn't one of my favs. I think her singing voice isn't that good and just average. But her expressions, and rapping are pretty good esp among the K girls. Dancing though she is definitely top notch. Her timing, open movements. and dance lines are really good. Overall skill wise in the K group I'd have her pretty high up there and since this was a "dance" position performance she did really good imho. Among my favs that I like but know won't make it is Jiyoon. So far at least great vocals and dancing and stage presence are all good but she just isn't popular and has gotten zero push. I like making up my own mind and don't trust the "judges" opinions as they have pretty much already stated they are playing games. One person I used to like that I think will make it is Hikaru. She has the fierce look down pact but when she was doing her latest performance this week she kept switching her facial features from sweet, to bland, to semi fierce and doing it at wrong times. Her dance lines also seemed a bit slow when compared to Suyeon who was very good.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!