[COMPLETE] Golden Child x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Golden Child recently released their 5th mini-album "YES," featuring their title track "Burn It."

Their comeback track "Burn It" is a complete change in concept from the Golden Child we know of and their cinematic zombie apocalypse music video is extremely captivating -- so much so that a webtoon was birthed from it.

GolCha are now here on the AKP Red Carpet to interact with their fans, so Goldenness, make sure to show them lots of love and get your questions in by 2/7!

If you haven't already, check out their latest cinematic music video for Burn It below!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Social Media

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GoldenChild

V Live: https://www.vlive.tv/channel/E093D3

Twitter: https://twitter.com/GoldenChild

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/official_gncd11/

• What challenge would you take on if you had the ability to not fail at it?

Who messes up the lyrics to your own songs the most?

If Golden Child didn't exist, where do you think you would have met your other group members?

• Jangjun and TAG have been actively participating in writing rap lyrics for every songs. I wonder when we will get an album or single that Golden Child produce, compose and write? I really want to hear Golden Child styles in your upcoming album. I will keep supporting you! Fighting!

• How do you react when the company tell you that your comeback MV for BURN IT (안아줄게) is like film quality, even having your own webtoon in your name?

• Hi! If the members were actually in a zombie apocalypse, who would be the last member standing? Congratulations on such a successful comeback, love you guys!

• How did you manage to keep this comeback a secret from Goldenness, we had no idea you guys were having a comeback this soon!

• First, I have a question for the group as a whole: what is your favorite track from the new album? Which one do you guys think was the most fun to create, record etc? (I personally really love Cool Cool)

Secondly, I have a question for Seungmin: which artists are you currently listening to? Do you have a song that you want to recommend?

Thank you guys so much! Love you lots and I hope you keep fighting and accomplishing great things in the future ♥️

• Hello Golden Child this is Philippines Goldeness ,can you guys say "pinoy goldeness kumusta?mahal ko kayo!" it's how are you pinoy goldeness ,I love you all so much .

Please.....

• Omg, this will be like an early birthday gift for me =O I've been a fan of their music for a while now, so this is truly awesome! <3

• How was your experience during the process of creating the new album and MV?
    • What inspired the story of the MV?
    • With which artists would you like to collaborate with if you could pick any artist?
    • If you have advice or a message for your international fans, what would that be?

I hope they stay healthy and well! ^^

≡✗◁ ▷✗≡
    66fa15a64885aed678c45ad6df54b7d700031900.gifv 66a300039945c45115fe112b0c4a57157bdaffcf.gifv 75e74b5571a9f69bdd70169aa16408e31a70bd0c.gifv

• Multiple Questions here!

1) Please give a compliment to the member on your right!

2) The Burn It choreography looks extremely hard! How difficult is it compared to your other songs like ONE for example?

3) What kind of concept are Golden Child interested in doing in the future?

4) For Daeyeol - What is it like being the leader of 9? Is it difficult to keep them under control? You're doing great!

5) For Jangjun - How are your sea monkeys doing?

6) Is there a certain hair colour you guys want to try out?

7) If you saw your debut selves right now, what is one thing you would say to them?

8 ) Would DamDaDi Golcha survive the zombie apocalypse?

9) Tag and Jangjun - Where do you guys get inspiration for your lyrics?

10) What difficulties do you as a group face while preparing for an album and how do you overcome it? This comeback was absolutely amazing, and you should be so proud!

British goldenness love you!

That's all! Thank you AllKPop :)

• What is the thing that you want to do with Goldenness?

At this time.

For me, if we can, I would like to enjoy a live concert in my country.

LatinGoldenness is very proud of you and we love you so much. Te amo!!

• First OF ALL i wanted to let you guys know that I love you sooo much!

Ok first question: Who's the one to wake up the earliest during the day you don't have any schedule?

no.2: Sungyoon and Jangjun can you guys do high note battle?

no.3: Daeyeol , How do you manage to keep all the boys under control hehe? also I wanted to let you know you're the best leader . 생일 축하해요 오빠💖

• Question to Sungyoon:

what did you eat to be so perfect? haha how do you take care of your voice daily to be able to sing LiVE so perfectly?❤️

그리고 사랑해요

• if you guys see this I'll be the happiest person alive :D

1. Did you guys have any difficulties while preparing for this album?

2. Which is your favourite part of the choreography for 'Burnt it' ?

3. Is there any other member who want to try acting in future except jaehyun and Bomin?

4. Is there a possibility for self produced album in future?

5. Which genre do you guys want to try in future?

6. Who is the most different member in real life and Infront of camera?

7. Random but which fruit is your favourite?

8. Which Hair colors do You wanna try next comeback?

• Hi guys I'm Bobby from LA

First of all congratulations for your BURN IT M/V , it's Amazing and thank you for your hard working

My question is:

- Who are your roll models ?

• Congratulations on your music show win!! :)

What is the most recent movie that you have watched?

In BURN IT, which member's lyrics would you swap with and why?

What were the members first impression of each other?

• Which music genre that you guys want to create in the future?

How do you get rid of stressful during this comeback?

• Golden Child is the best at performing live! Recently, many members have released amazing song covers that we've really enjoyed listening to. Are there any other songs that any of you would like to sing or do a dance cover of? I love you guys!!

• hi!!,

1.i have a question to joochan,

who, would you like to do collaboration with except the woollim artist?

2. if all the members is involved in zombie pandemic, who do you think would die first? why?

i love you guys, congrats for the recent win!!

• This thread contains 232 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!