Sulli >>>>>>>>>> Yoona

• This video proves just how overrated Yoona is and how Sulli was on another level.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This video proves just how overrated Yoona is and how Sulli was on another level.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

sis really brought up a video from 2010

:pepe-clown-gear:

some users here weren't even alive that year

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• Drew wrote this post

/j

That's not my alt.

But I agree even though I'm biased.

• I wish there was a compilation or playlist of every Sulli appearance when she hosted this show.

I've found a bunch but I want them ALL.

• emanresu come defend yo girl.

I use to think Yoona was overrated but I don't think that anymore.

• emanresu come defend yo girl.

I use to think Yoona was overrated but I don't think that anymore.

Yea I saw the OP earlier but wasn't gonna make a fuss. In respect for Sulli's passing.

But both are beautiful and successful women who deserve the praise they are given.

I don't mind if people see Yoona as overrated. I think people often miss a lot of her appeal. She's so much more than only her looks. There's a goodness and charm in her personality that just makes her stand out.

It's what made me and others fall in love with her.

Sulli too charmed so many with her personality and positive effect on those around her.

• Remember that time we went on a double date with them?

• Preach!

Remember that time we went on a double date with them?

To Chucky Cheese? Lol. I remember.

They couldn't stop talking about it when we met for drinks later that week

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!