Do you think that Twice will ever be able to get another National Hit?

• And i do believe Twice will be able to get another Really Really Top Big Hit, no doubt.

ma'am you missed in the korean v international part now people are going to get confused...its all your fault now :cursing:

we hsd such a good thing going snd now... ;(

• How can i make such mistake, i can't even learn myself, how am i to teach others what is right ;(

But i don't know which part to use ;( probably since they are talking about national, they mean korean?

I believe Twice will be able to get another Really Really Top Big Hit Song based on Korean data and metrics

yes but you need to repent for your sins...

(that reminds me i need to create another repenting sins thread...)

in the meantime to attone for your ‘mistakes'

go to the kpop megachurch thread and confess to pastor selfmate and may whichever kpop god you pray to forgive your sins... PRAISE BE PRAISE BE :saint:

• If they keep the current musical direction, NO. If they kept the sound of ICSM from the 1st 3 teasers the song would have been a major hit.. But alas, Div3 would never take the risk and actually try something new

• People are too strict with their definitions of "national hits" lol. Any song that has 900M digital Gaon points should be in the discussion for national hit status, and over 1B means a definite national hit.

For songs released in March of 2020 when CV hit, the bar is even lower, maybe down to 750M - 800M.

I think Twice can still get a national hit. Cry for Me was their best song since WIL in 2018 and has entered my top 4 Hall of Fame for Twice songs. I STILL watch their YT choreo vid religiously it's PERFECT and better than any official MV.

• Can they? Yes anything is possible

Will they? Doesn't look good. Since fancy their digital charting has tanked hard so now they can't rely own their name or rep, they have to have a really well liked song and that is much harder

• If they can make the right decisions and hit the right timing of course they can. I think last year they made a mistake in the order of delivery, EWO and ICSM was the stand out album/song for them, yet it was tucked away in the winter and they went with More and More for the first comeback after their longest hiatus and it didn't capitalise on that very well.

Look at how popular Cry for Me was and it wasn't even meant to be released. Look at how Taeyeon jamming out to Hell in Heaven made it trend. The songs are there, I just think they've not been presented well as of late.

~Jeongyeon4eva~

• If they can make the right decisions and hit the right timing of course they can. I think last year they made a mistake in the order of delivery, EWO and ICSM was the stand out album/song for them, yet it was tucked away in the winter and they went with More and More for the first comeback after their longest hiatus and it didn't capitalise on that very well.

Look at how popular Cry for Me was and it wasn't even meant to be released. Look at how Taeyeon jamming out to Hell in Heaven made it trend. The songs are there, I just think they've not been presented well as of late.

I loved More and More (personally, i think it's just as good as Forever Young, it puzzles me greatly why so many people love the tropical sound of FY but hate the tropical sound of More and More). But even i will admit that a lotta people hated it and the song didnt last long in Korean charts.

If they had come back with Cry for Me in May, it woulda been their biggest international hit for sure and it coulda made more waves in Korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!