Do you think any other group than BTS and Blackpink will ever be able to get a PAK after all the chart reforms?

• I don't think so

unless Bigbang is up for a OT4 and SNSD comeback with a 0T9, then I think there's a chance ( but we all know that would never happen )

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• BP doesnt have a PAK with a song released after chart reform, only BTS does. The main impact of new Melon is making it harder to rise on the charts, if youre already on top of the charts, it doesnt have that much impact.

• This is just an excuse to flex about your faves, isn’t it, OP?

I mean i could just quote the people that are saying that X group can and say X group is a flop but i’m not, i’m giving explanations as to why i think they probably won’t. And also i only stan Blackpink so why would i flex about Bts?

• BP doesnt have a PAK with a song released after chart reform, only BTS does. The main impact of new Melon is making it harder to rise on the charts, if youre already on top of the charts, it doesnt have that much impact.

Not at all

Most artists hit the top 10 and free fall immediately It’s hard to keep longevity rising is easy if u have enough gp recognition

Hylt was the first song to get pak on the new reform charts. Check your facts before talking

Yup, only HYLT reached #1 on 24Hits but its a pre-reform song.

The closest PAK was Lovesick Girls, #2 was its peak on MelOn. Blocked by the anomaly "Dynamite".

Still, BP has the power to get a PAK after reform. This reform benefitted BP a lot. Lovesick Girls is still charting on TOP 10 24Hits.

Other than BTS and BP, i think OMG can get a PAK at least CAK. With the right song, they'll be able to do it. The massive success of Nonstop and Dolphin made GP pay attention to them. Just wait until they comeback.

• Hylt was the first song to get pak on the new reform charts. Check your facts before talking

HYLT was released before chart reform.

Its very possible BP can get a PAK with a new song, its just that you cant equate HYLT and Dyna PAKs when it comes to new system.

• BP doesnt have a PAK with a song released after chart reform, only BTS does. The main impact of new Melon is making it harder to rise on the charts, if youre already on top of the charts, it doesnt have that much

No, the main impact is for groups to not chart because of fandoms mass streaming

huh

HYLT is the first song to get a PAK after the chart reform :cryingr:

That song survived 3 chart reform and still got 12 PAK after all those thing, a true fighter

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• HYLT was released before chart reform.

Its very possible BP can get a PAK with a new song, its just that you cant equate HYLT and Dyna PAKs when it comes to new system.

They got pak after chart reform too how you gonna tell a blink about bp achievement

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by tt1267 ().

• that was before reform

no after too do yall research and shhhhh

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by tt1267 ().

• Just wanna make something clear cause some people are getting confused. HYLT was the first song to get a PAK AFTER that chart reform. And this is not me being biased, i’m just stating a fact. And also Lovesick girls peaked at #2 on Melon and was only blocked by Dynamite. You can’t say Blackpink aren’t charting well on Melon after the reform. Lovesick girls is still in the top 5 on Melon

• I was almost expecting another day6 mv in your post lol

Day6 got no achievements. We need to stream to prevent them from flopping

:cryingr: :cryingr:

External Content www.youtube.com

• hYLT was first song to get PAK after chart reform

And DYnamite is the first song released after chart reform to get PAK

LSG was the closest to get PAK only be blocked by Dynamite.

And yes, it is very hard to get PAK nowadays. I think u need both initial hype to get high on 24hits chart and then have longevity to continue to chart high on all other charts to get PAK

• okay ..that doesnt change the fact bp is the first group to get pak on new reform charts and got pak on the reform charts

And I didnt claim they did.

The point is that if we are talking about the new circumstances and the potential of groups to get a PAK under these new circumstances, then Dynamite is the only idol group song to have achieved a PAK after releasing FULLY under the new system. It shows how hard it is to achieve this, considering even BTS and BP next songs failed to achieve this.

And yes, I think BP probably has the best chances to be the 2nd group to get a PAK fully under new system.

• And I didnt claim they did.

The point is that if we are talking about the new circumstances and the potential of groups to get a PAK under these new circumstances, then Dynamite is the only idol group song to have achieved a PAK after releasing FULLY under the new system. It shows how hard it is to achieve this, considering even BTS and BP next songs failed to achieve this.

And yes, I think BP probably has the best chances to be the 2nd group to get a PAK fully under new system.

You did tho on your first post on this thread maybe rephrase your words then and they was very close with lsg but dynamite block them

Actually not probably, to be fair BP is the only other group that showed ability to get PAK besides BTS. LSG was so close to hit PAK except on melon blocked by Dynamite. so it is very likely if the anomaly Dynamite was absent

They maintained their pak positions afterwards too

lol he clearly doesnt have much logic. If the song was released before or even after it doesnt matter. It still achieved a PAK during the new "REFORM" period its hard to get t a pak with the new reform system and HYLT still did it and didn't fall down despite the new criteria is worthy of achievement and not to ur discredit.

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!