Are there any BTS songs that only BTS can perform?

• 4. [+120, -0] Only BTS can sing BTS songs…. All of their songs are about themselves, except for a few songs

Exactly.

Besides the fact that bts' songs are often incredible personal, self written stories,

a lot of their choreography is extremely hard to do (while singing). You have Dionysus, Idol, On,..

Even the dances that seem easy, for example BWL, require a certain gracefulness.

No offense to groups who have covered this, but the ones i saw were just not smooth enough to pull it off.

Also, and i think a lot people don't realise this, bts' songs are incredibly high.

• No, Trump can cover anything. :pepe-hehe:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think their English tracks will be easier to cover. But the rest of their disco is very hard to match up to the stage presence.

The only cover I have truly enjoyed so far is this one

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Never knew I needed spring day in this format :pepe-sad:

• Only BTS can perform BTS songs and deliver them so gracefully.

I am yet to see anyone do a cover of any of the BTS songs which made me rewatch t cover video

I remember one of BTS videos where they watched some of fan covers and those seemed good

• The only Fake Love cover that I love.

• Honestly most of their songs. BTS are extraordinary performers with very personal lyrics and unique voices so performing their songs is immensely difficult. How do you even come close to stage gods?

Look at the charm they bring into these performances and these are b sides, their inimitable style cannot be replicated not just because their performances can be tough choreo wise but cause they are so charismatic on stage. You can do the choreography same as they do but how can you bring this much personality on stage?

They are such consummate performers, they look so natural and easy on camera

Also the fact that all 7 are so mesmerising on stage and bring in their own unique touch to every verse

See how they own such a small room, look at their chemistry with each other, its so comfortable.

This is another aspect about BTS that elevates their performances, and makes it difficult to replicate. The ease and comfort and the strength of their bond which shines through naturally. You can be well coordinated but how will you pull off this natural chemistry that BTS display?

Edited 3 times, last by paradis ().

• Any rapline songs for obvious reason. Tbh any rap heavy song (like, MIC Drop) would be hard af, cause even when I hear ppl covering not so rap heavy songs they never can deliver properly rap verses (on Hoseok's parts ppl legit sound like quacking).

I heard they're going to cover Mic Drop in GP999. I wonder how it will turn out.

Boredom brought me here.

• I've never seen a bts cover where they get out done so I'll say most to all of them. You'd think it would be easy to cover their brighter songs songs like butter and bwl but the covers just serve to show how difficult bts songs are. Idol is in a completely different stratosphere.

To add on I've never seen anyone cover a jimin choreo to satisfaction. Especially lie. No one moves like him and it gets obvious when people do his songs.

Jimin has a very distinct way of dancing. It's hard to replicate that because it's natural to him.

Boredom brought me here.

• I heard they're going to cover Mic Drop in GP999. I wonder how it will turn out.

You're late to the party,The cover was recommended to me on YT a few days ago and it was... TRAGIC!

External Content www.youtube.com

• You're late to the party,The cover was recommended to me on YT a few days ago and it was... TRAGIC!

External Content www.youtube.com

Oh. I don't watch it so I'm not updated. Lmao.

I feel sorry for these girls

Boredom brought me here.

• Blood Sweat & Tears, Mic Drop and Boy With Luv. Not to sound rude, but every cover I've come across from these 3 songs have been cringey.

Tbh, BTS in general isn't the best group to cover if you want to showcase yourself. BTS choreos were created keeping in mind of the members' strengths and weaknesses. They were made to suit them. Unless the group is a clone of BTS, it would terribly difficult to execute the choreography like them.

That being said, I don't think covering their English songs vocally would be challenging. I found some covers of Dynamite better than the original itself.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!