Jellyfish are shitty, but the blame for Gugudan failure is mostly on us

• Everyone wanted to be a Sejeong akgae and ignore all the other amazing girls in the lineup, and now look. No more Gugudan

;(;(

I still love their debut, and following songs too

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This company acts like if everyone should go famous just cause VIXX is famous and look as soon the member begun to release solo-stuff nobody cared anymore for who the people in VIXX are. They also went on hiatus as they begun to decline in popularity because N, Leo and Ken are now in the army and than to make it worse people got Hongbin leaving Jellyfish while Ravi opend up his own company and than Jellyfish also has an actor called Seo In Guk who is actually also signed as an vocalist but Jellyfish ignored his solo-career and so he didn't released anymore new music since 2016 but is just working as a actor and not even in too good roles and to top it of trought the decline of VIXX's fame Jellyfish than begun to push VERIVERY more because their debut was almost a failure and really VERIVERY's pre-debut was like "OMG VIXX will have a brother-group? We need to support them!" but as soon VERIVERY debuted nobody gave a fuck in Korea anymore :( and yeah it didn't helped them to release 2 retro-albums and a retro-single in a row and well shortly before VERIVERY became more popular it was than announced that gugudan was leaving Jellyfish so I bet as the company was about to decline in popularity they begun to focus more on VERIVERY ... but they don't do it right because I saw on RTK how worried especially Dongheon seemed to be wich is most likly the reason why he looked so harsh and dedicated to the footage that was taken of them practicing their dances

I bet if VIXX ever returns than it will be very bad for them, but I doubt that it will be anytime soon because Ravi has to enlist soon I belive since he is 28 and the last one left alone is Hyuk who will enlist when everyone of VIXX is back from the army since Hyuk is 26 and so he will most likly enlist in 2 years. IDK what Hyuk is even doing right now because it went very silent around him after his last solo-release (wich was also a big flop)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• This company acts like if everyone should go famous just cause VIXX is famous and look as soon the member begun to release solo-stuff nobody cared anymore for who the people in VIXX are. They also went on hiatus as they begun to decline in popularity because N, Leo and Ken are now in the army and than to make it worse people got Hongbin leaving Jellyfish while Ravi opend up his own company and than Jellyfish also has an actor called Seo In Guk who is actually also signed as an vocalist but Jellyfish ignored his solo-career and so he didn't released anymore new music since 2016 but is just working as a actor and not even in too good roles and to top it of trought the decline of VIXX's fame Jellyfish than begun to push VERIVERY more because their debut was almost a failure and really VERIVERY's pre-debut was like "OMG VIXX will have a brother-group? We need to support them!" but as soon VERIVERY debuted nobody gave a fuck in Korea anymore :( and yeah it didn't helped them to release 2 retro-albums and a retro-single in a row and well shortly before VERIVERY became more popular it was than announced that gugudan was leaving Jellyfish so I bet as the company was about to decline in popularity they begun to focus more on VERIVERY ... but they don't do it right because I saw on RTK how worried especially Dongheon seemed to be wich is most likly the reason why he looked so harsh and dedicated to the footage that was taken of them practicing their dances

I bet if VIXX ever returns than it will be very bad for them, but I doubt that it will be anytime soon because Ravi has to enlist soon I belive since he is 28 and the last one left alone is Hyuk who will enlist when everyone of VIXX is back from the army since Hyuk is 26 and so he will most likly enlist in 2 years. IDK what Hyuk is even doing right now because it went very silent around him after his last solo-release (wich was also a big flop)

YOU DID THAT

I was about to explain what was happening and voila, you came like an angel and perfectly summed it up.

:waterr:  :pepe-sad::,(

• You cant cram together famous Produce idols with a bunch of unknown trainees and expect fans to follow them. IOI fans want to see Sejeong goofing around with Somi, not randos they have no emotional investment in. The only fans you can expect are the hardcore agkaes of the individual Produce members.

There's a reason no Post Produce groups have ever come close to the success of their Produce groups.

Wizones bought 500k albums for Izone per comeback. Eunbi's solo release will amount to about 65k probably, still pretty damn amazing for a female soloist, but nowhere near the full power of Wizones.

• You cant cram together famous Produce idols with a bunch of unknown trainees and expect fans to follow them. IOI fans want to see Sejeong goofing around with Somi, not randos they have no emotional investment in. The only fans you can expect are the hardcore agkaes of the individual Produce members.

There's a reason no Post Produce groups have ever come close to the success of their Produce groups.

Wizones bought 500k albums for Izone per comeback. Eunbi's solo release will amount to about 65k probably, still pretty damn amazing for a female soloist, but nowhere near the full power of Wizones.

Tbf no company is that dumb except maybe Pledis. Jellyfish knew they had some opportunities but they couldn't replicate IOI, they just fcked up the long run when they couldn't keep gugudan's popularity during teir debut/early years

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!